Apple Customer Care — support
I requested support from Apple Customer Care in holding there applications accountable good quality support and service. In this case, the company named PlayMesh in my opinion provided me very poor customer service including an accusation of possibly stealing without any probable cause.
Apple reply; the iTunes Store Customer Support team does not evaluate and review these applications. Please note that developer is the best resource for information about this application. Therefore, I recommend you contact them directly.
This is Apple’s way of showing there ownership into their customers. Now I have a $600.00 iPhone with no confidence of any quality support.
More Apple Customer Care Complaints & Reviews
- Apple - iphone 5s, black spot on my phone screen. 
- Apple Iphone 4 - diytrade.com fraud/scam/cheat/theft 
- Apple Online Store - credit card fraud 
- Apple Ipod Hi-fi - horrible support, no service 
- Apple India Pvt Ltd - cheating and looting
- Apple Ipod Shuffle - buyer beware, no matter how popular the product is! 
- Apple - tech support and genius bar in store support
- Iphone Store - I didn't get the product
- Apple - disappointed
- Apple Store - iphone 5s