AppBuy.com / Armor for Android / Unauthorized charges

1 5400 S. Maryland Pkwy Apt.7 LV NV 89119, Las Vegas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7022619678

Since 2013 I have been getting unauthorized charges starting at $7.96 every two weeks 2014 it went up to $13.96 every two weeks and on March 4th 2014 I checked at my bank statement and charged me $29.70 I have been calling for two days always the representative is busy helping other customer I left my name and number and no response from I am trying to cancel my subscription and get my refund to what they owe me. Please get back with me asap

Me
Mar 5, 2014

Comments

• Ap
      5th of Mar, 2014

Thanks for your comment, and we wanted to apologize for any inconvenience. It appears that you have signed up to a monthly subscription via one of the applications (http://appbuy.com/store). There are a few ways to unsubscribe: 1) Contact support at any of the numbers here http://appbuy.com/contact, and have your account number and/or the first 6 and last 4 of the credit card used to subscribe, along with the date of the charge. 2) Email [protected]@appbuy.com your account number and/or the first 6 and last 4 of the credit card used to subscribe, along with the date of the charge, with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

Thanks,

AppBuy.com Customer Care

• Ap
      5th of Mar, 2014

Hello... Appbuy doesn't actively monitor this thread. If you would please follow the following steps to cancel your subscription.

Thanks,

AppBuy.com Customer Care

27th of Jun, 2014

I did not authorize $50.57 to be taken out of my checking account. I demand a refund and to have no more money taken from account. I have no idea who this company is, but this is ridiculous!!

Angie Thomas

• Zo
      12th of Jul, 2014

Appbuy just keep on charging on my credit card the amount of almost 6, 000 pesos everymonth of a certain application such as armor for android sort of anti virus apps for android. Its been 6months or more that this appbuy company is charging me. Instead of one time payment they just keep on charging us continously. So is this a scam?

• Au
      16th of Jul, 2014

i jst dont know how this is possible i didnt buy anything and my money was withdrawn 8, 289 naira.that is 50.30 dollars.
    am so angry, which kind of company is this..
    please return my money please.

• Di
      11th of Aug, 2014

No one in my household can account for the $50.68 bite taken out of my checking account 8/4/14. The last four digits of my debit/credit card were involved; I need a refund.

• Wa
      24th of Sep, 2014

AppBuy keeps charging me $55 a month for about six months or more out of my credit card and I wish this to stop and to be refunded my money