ApparelSave / shoes

1 LaVergne, TN, United States

Good evening All,

Please be advised it has been more than 3 months since i purchased from Apparel Save 27 Jul, 2017

The company in question has numerous complaints against them, and I have brought this to Ebay attention many times. Iam now at the stage that the $35 to be credited to my paypal account to return the shoes was request 15 days ago and did not happen. I have spoken to 4 different Ebay customer services staff who confirmed the transfer took place - This has not and did not happen. Please disregard my request to return the item as not as described based on the fact I have donated them to a charitable organisation.

Both Ebay and Apparel Save have failed a long time Ebay customer.

The only people that have assisted me with situation is the Postal Company DaiPost based on the fact initially the parcel went to the wrong location and ended up in a holding bay in Belgium where it was damaged. This company cam to my rescue and delivered the item to my door understanding the difficulties I encountered with this purchase.

Im not interested in refund - I would like Ebay to please keep a mindful eye on the Apparel Save service they provide to Ebay customers - as I have witnessed as well as many others is diabolical. to the point that I, as a long term Ebay customer will not use your services again - Ebay only protected the company not the customer. Go to Hell Apparel Save

Farewell and good Ebay - you have lost a 10 year customer