Apollo Transfer Company LLCworking for apollo

G Review updated:

I too worked for Apollo Transfer...well, when I wasn't sitting along side the road with a broken down chase car. The person in charge of our crew had no home and she was content to sit anywhere reading a book. If my truck didn't break down, somebody else's did. I spent more time NOT making any money, as a matter of fact... I actually spent more money than I earned ...thanks to my mothers inheritance... this is the truth...no B.S.

More Apollo Transfer Company LLC Complaints & Reviews

• P
      Mar 31, 2010

Defintitely the worst company I ever worked for. Disgusting. The labor laws in this wonderful white trash, hick state allow this kind of treatment of people.

• D
      Apr 23, 2013

First off the red neck grew leader was a racist jerk. You had to speed wrecklessly and drive the trucks to keep up or they would leave you on the highway. 5 man/woman team each delivering a box truck to another town or state. Then speed drive back to another truck yard via the company broke down van WITHOUT PAY to hurry up and get another truck so you can at least make money for that day. One driver had the nevre to complain about not getting paid and was left on the side of the road for the team manager to pick him up and take him home. This job is pure ###. I hope those cheap money hungry baastards that own Apollo get shafted up the azz...just like they do thier drivers.