Apollo Hospitals / vague billing
Sir/ MamToday my Colleague who was admitted in your Indore's Apollo-Rajshri Hospital for 4 days got discharged. And we came to know how your hospital cheats with patients. Hospital issued the bill no. 93 Dated 27.04.15 of Rs. 38152/- in which Rs.33638/- was charged against treatment, Room Rent, Tests etc. and there was SERVICE CHARGE of Rs. 4514/- with no details mentioned on the bill. When we asked about this amount then MS. Monica Madam who is TPA in the hospital told us that we charge 20% of total amount except Docter Fees and Medicines and also she tried to defend the charge by saying that hospital has many expenses which is covered under SERVICE CHARGE. When we asked for the details of this so called Expenses, Suddenly the her soft tone has changed to rude tone and she said you will have to pay this amount as we charge it from every patient. Now may I know from your side which are those expenses who is covered this head Or this is the way to cheat with patients. Also I like to mention that above mentioned amount is disqualified by our TPA saying that we can't cover such type of vague expenses under policy. When tried to discuss this issue with your available authorities in your hospital. Everyone was rude and tried to justify the charges. I would like to mention that when we were admitting our patient in your hospital your well trained staff didn't tell us about this hidden SERVICE CHARGE. There is no clause in your admission form regarding this fake SERVICE CHARGES that you are claiming in bill. and your receptionist also told us to go to the police and lodge the complaint against them. So, this kind of service you are providing through your hospitals. Each and every one was answer less there. Therefore, I like you to Intervene the matter and ask your Indore hospital to waive-off the charges. Your Prompt reply is awaited.
More Apollo Hospitals Complaints & Reviews
- Apollo Hospital - terrible experience 
- Apollo Hospital - billing fraud 
- Apollo Hospital, Kolkata - wrong treatment 
- Apollo Hospital - wrong diagnosis and treatment 
- Apollo / Urology Deptt - apollo delhi's pathetic urology deptt. 
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise - unethical behaviour
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise - incompetence especially for international patients
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise - I am complaining about returning of a product.
- [Resolved] Apollo Hospitals Enterprise - uae exchange mishandling clients
- Apollo Hospitals - negligence