Apollo Casualty Co - Des Plaines, IL / Worst experience ever!

Apollo Casualty, Des Plaines, IL - Insurance Company

I was recently involved in an accident with someone who is insured by Apollo Casualty. I was stopped at a red light minding my own business when I was rear-ended. Due to location and time of day, the police advised me to go over to the police station to make a report. The other person didn't show up until the next day. The officer explained to me that the man would be ticketed for failure to stop to avoid an accident.

Dealing with this TERRIBLE insurance company has been the worst experience ever! I contacted them to file a claim, they took the information and said that they will mail out a claim form. A week later I receive this form and sent it back. 2 weeks later I called and inquired about what was going on with the claim. They said that they only work by mail, and I would have to wait until they make a decision. Another 2 weeks went by and I received a letter in the mail stating that my claim is being denied because my brake lights didn't work??? WHAT?

This is the worst insurance company I have ever had to deal with. Apollo Casualty should not be operating at all!!!

Don't get in an accident with someone insured by Apollo because you will have to pay for it!!!

Liann C.

Comments

19th of Feb, 2008

I am going through this now with Apollo - they should not be allowed to insure people.

• Ph
      30th of Jul, 2009

I would like people to comeforward who were wronged by this insurance company in filing a common suit so that this company stop robbing people and stop their illegal, unethical and corrupt practices in Illinois and other staes.

• Ph
      30th of Jul, 2009

How long do we have to suffer and wait for the people in the Government to wake up and take action?