APlusAdvisors / Bad service

7463 Conroy-WindermereOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:

I was contacted in June of 2008 by Mr Shaw from A+ Advisors. He told me "someone wanted to buy my timeshare property". I explained to him, that I was a young widow with 2 small children, and that I could not afford a scam. I was told by Mr. Shaw, "I will be with you every step of the process. And if something happens you can immediately get your money back." I asked, "What does your contract entail? What does my $1800.00 pay for?" He said, "Part is advertising...part is getting the Title transferred" yada yada...lies. A+ Advisors called me 3-4 times a day, emailed me, sent me their FAKE BBB report. After I finally believed what Mr. Shaw had told me, and I allowed the $1800 to be sent to them, I never heard a word. Mr. Shaw disappeared. Aplusadvisors.biz disappeared. They got their money, and I got NOTHING. My Timeshare is not even LISTED on their site. BEWARE of this SCAM! They are liars. They will take your money and do NOTHING for you.
Va

7463 Conroy-Windermere
Orlando
Florida
aplusadvisors.biz

The "company" lied about their service. They said they had someone who wanted to buy my timeshare. When, in fact, they are not a real estate company at all. They are an "advertising company", but still told me that someone wanted to buy my timeshare. Hmm... then, they didn't even follow through with advertising. And, every time I would call, email, call, email to find out what was going on, I would get no response. They ripped me off! BEWARE!
Jb
  30th of Oct, 2008
My $1.750.00 is now back on my credit card even though almost five months ago I called aplus three times with no response. When i finally talked to someone they said they would relay my message of my refusal to sign their contract and my discontinued interest in their services. I did fax the copy of the unsigned contract to my credit card company and informed them of my attempted contacts within a week of receiving their information. They sent a letter saying I never contacted them within the seven days. I have my phone bill record but faxed all the info to the crredit card co.. Well, after several months I figured this night mare was over and threw away all their stuff. Low and behold last week my credit card company said aplus wasn't giving up and that I'd have to reopen my case with them and the charge will appear again on my next statement.To boot I've already sold the timeshare that they are talking about.
Mi
  15th of Nov, 2008
Just a little info, you may or may not have. I am currently being lured for a $2500.00 payoff for the one week rental of my timeshare in Florida. Sounds to good to be true, so I am taking a closer look into it. At the moment I have been told they will become an "agent" of sort, representing my timeshare to corporations looking to give vacation destinations as bonuses to their employees.

I have enclosed the name of the owner of the company (usually is a great leverage to get past the gatekeeper answering the phone.) I don't know that lying is essentially an immoral issue given the way you appear to have been played for your remaining funds. But whatever you tell the gatekeeper to get to him NEVER divulge your original complaint. Possibly stating you represent his financial institution and their appears to be a major discrepancy involving an identity theft. If they allow you to speak with him, you are in. If not and you receive a voicemail, inform him of your issue and which online publications you have posted to and your intent to continue posting via word of mouth advertising to make sure his companies inept ability to do business is known NATIONWIDE.
The only issue that you'll face first is correct pronunciation of his name. That I would recommend leaving a friend or family member to call the day before to get the correct pronunciation. That will give you clout to the gatekeeper. Best of luck. And know at the least, you have opened my eyes. Thanks for paying it forward.

Carl Dukhi

International Trade and Development

Carl Dukhi’s Experience

Owner
A+ Advisors

(International Trade and Development industry)

Currently holds this position
Ti
  3rd of Apr, 2009
This person and company sucks! I will not deal with them and hope he gets put away in jail for a long time!

Aplusadvisors.biz Logo Aplusadvisors.biz