ApliTunes / illegal charge on my debit card

I just got a pending charge on my debit card all of a sudden. What's going on? At the same time, some guy named Harry tried to use my card to purchase an online adult company called ccbill.com for $34.95. Wrote to my bank and called this company. I talked to a nice lady and she removed the charge, though she said it could take 7 or so days for it to come off. Anyone have anything similar? I am really being barraged by fraud lately. I got charges on my other credit card from this other fraud place called BIZSYTM an online marketing company. Over $160 in charges. My card took them off and had to close my cc and open a new one. I called this company and boy were they shady!

Comments

• Me
      28th of Oct, 2008

Yes happened to me. last night I checked my account and had 1 $1 transactions from aplitune. I plan to dispute the charges and close my account asap!

• Bi
      2nd of Nov, 2008

I SEE A $ 1.00 AND A $ 206.00 CHARGE ON MY VISA CREDIT CARD PENDING FROM APL*ITUNES. i DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH YOUR COMPANY WITH MY CREDIT CARD OR SUBSCRIBE OR PURCHASE ANYTHING.--- PLEASE REMOVE THIS CHARGE IMMEDIATLY. IF I HAVE TO CANCELL MY VISA CARD AND PROTEST THESE CHARGES, I WILL CONTACT MY ATTORNEY AND SUIT YOUR COMPANY FOR INCOVENIANCE AND OTHER RELATED COSTS DUE TO THE USE OF MY CARD WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.
    REPLY BACK TO ME A.S.A.P
    BILLBANNER@GMAIL.COM
    SUBMITTED, BILL BANNER

• Su
      24th of Apr, 2009

Same problem! My bank is investigating charges even though my cc was canceled and a new issued. Never will I do business with aplitunes again!!!

• Br
      10th of Oct, 2009
    ApliTunes - unauthorized charge on my husbands credit card
    435 Autumn Court
    Bluffton
    Indiana
    Phone: 260-824-0376

Dear Sirs: My youngest daughter got a Itune card for her birthday and decided to download some songs on the computer. She got out of my husbands charge card info. and put her card number on and it was activated. When she was all finished downloading the songs the itunes people told us she had 46 cents left on her gift card. As she was downloading the songs the site kept a running total of how much she had left and the above amount was a positive. Then, my husband gets his credit card statement and there is a charge on it for the amount that my daughter used from her gift card. We want this issue resolved immediately! What was the point of having a gift card if they illegally charged my husbands credit card without his approval. The amount was for $1.29 and I have the transaction number. I will be happy to give you this information over the phone. Please call us at the above number within the week. If we don't hear from your company within the week we will be disputing this with our card company and taking you to the Better Business Bureau! Thank you for you immediate response! Mr. and Mrs. Brent Gerber

• Ve
      10th of Oct, 2009

Take your complaint to APPLE-this site is just for whining, ranting, and venting. They can give you where to send your information to have it researched or review it in customer service.

• Bo
      16th of Nov, 2009
    ApliTunes - Fraudulent Charge
    APLITUNES
    California

APLITUNES placed a fraudulent charge for $1.00 on my credit card. Found the charge when reviewing my account online.

• Ri
      19th of Mar, 2010
    ApliTunes - $30.00 fee to my credit card
    47 Lilly Marsh Rd.
    Mexico
    New York
    Phone: 315-963-2575

I received my CapitalOne statement and I see a $30.00 charge on it from
    APLITUNES, I did not order anything and I want it retuned to my credit card account.
    I also request to know why this was done.

• Ca
      6th of Jul, 2010

I have recieved six charges on July 4, 2010. Three were $36. 27 and three were $1!!! I will have this investigated anddo what ever I have to do to get my money back!!! Just do it the simple way and give me my money back now! I have NEVER even done this before.

• Sc
      19th of Nov, 2010
    ApliTunes - Charge without purchase
    Texas

a charge appeared pending on card for purchase on an app account that was closed last month. Not sure how to get this stopped. Cancelling card and getting new one, sounds like the easiest way to stop. Need to know how to get refund for unauthorized charge. No phone number information to call for refund.