Apid Fulfillment Inc./Leccofc*Rexawatch

Posted: Aug 18, 2017 by

a gift wristwatch came with charges debited to my credit card

3.75
POCOIMA, CA, United States
I had received a complimentary gift after filling out an Amazon questionnaire. Of several choices I picked a watch. The promotion stated they only needed to have the shipping cost of 6.01 covered and required credit card information. After the account was debited last week and the watch was received my bank received a new charge of $97.21. After contacting the company they insisted they have no record of my account or personal information.
I explored the company further online and read an identical complaint by another gentleman whose complaint mirrored my own, Mr Charlie Wang. Please help innocent consumers in blocking this unscrupulous business from doing further damage. Thank You
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

A  19th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I had the exact situation happen. I completed an Amazon survey and selected a watch and the only thing I agreed to pay was the shipping charge. My credit card was charged $97 so I called Rex and I was told I had agreed to a membership and 2 more watches would be shipped to me at the $97 rate. I spoke to a representative and they would not take back the watch so I asked to speak to a supervisor and he agreed to stop sending me the additional watch's. I would like to notify Amazon about this scam. It is totally a rip off and hope others don't fall into this same trap as I did.
N  30th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I HAVE HAD THE EXACT SITUATION WITH REXAWATCH . I COMPLETED A SURVEY THAT I THOUGHT WAS FROM AMAZON FOR A FREE GIFT,
FOR THE SHIPPING CHARGE OF $ 6.01. WHEN I GOT THE BILL IT WAS FOR $97.21. I TRIED TO REVERSE IT THROUGH AMAZON, BUT THEY
SAID THEY WERE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THAT COMPANY. SINCE I HAD ALREADY BEEN ROOKED I DECIDED TO KEEP THE WATCH. THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THE OTHER TWO WATCHES IS TO CANCEL THE CREDIT CARD. A LOT OF TROUBLE BUT A GOOD LESSON.
WOULD LIKE FOR AMAZON TO KNOW THEY WERE USING THAT NAME.
N  21st of Sep, 2017 by    -1 Votes
this same thing happened to me also some thing has to be done with these people.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree