ApexDivision.com / Scam Programming Company

India Review updated:
Hi My name is Jason and I was outsourcing some programming job few months ago to Apex Division. This is their website, look great, yeah, that's why I was using their service: http://www.apexdivision.com

The owner of Apex division was: Nir Jhareswar. I believe he's the one who love to scam his clients. Generally he would use his sales manager, a Pakistani or Indian named Prabhakar Prasad to convince us.

Once we agree to work with Apex Division, they would steal your website data (I don't know why) but they won't work as you want them to be. Then when you feel unsatisfied and file your complaint, they won't refund you. These ###in' scammers need to be exposed!

N  30th of Jul, 2009 by

Just check the last line, this is the exact reason I am refusing to pay you back so easily. More you use abuse to my County, my company, my team I will not pay and make sure you get the it back, with interest.

Dear Readers,
Json understands what he needs, but does not know how to value other person and show respect. If someone comes and use abusive language for your country, and then show attitude, will you accept it so easily?
Though we do not know owe any explanation to anyone, but would like to provide any details, to whom it matters, just let us know.
But one thing for sure, if any client of mine is using abusive language for my Country, I am not going to let it pass so easily.

Nirjhareswar Banerjee