Apex / Horrible company

1 2919 East Philadelphia StreetOntario, CA, United States Review updated:

I bot a new flat screen Apex TV in July and after one week the picture would not come on. I called customer "service" and they said to uplug it for a while. that worked but a week later, the TV would not come on at all. Since that tiem I have called cusomter "service" --outsourced to Inida it appears (and htey have no service locations taht I can find)-- and been put on hold for lengthy periods only to be told that they need more time for a response form customer "concerns" ceprartment as to what they can do. I have asked them to refund my money and it clearly is under warranty. Once they lied to me and said someone would call me back in a day or two -- that never happened. They are horrible--stay far away!!!

Va

Comments

24th of Sep, 2008
    Apex - ILLEGAL COLLECTION PRACTICES
    California

I to have had to deal with these unprofessional idiots at APEX. If you have a problem with them file a formal complaint with the Federal trade Commisson and the Attorney General in their State. Then make sure you dend a certified cease and desist letter to them if you do not want to taek any of their telephone calls. These bozos are still trying to collect on a paid account I had with Provdidian but they tell me I now owe Washington Mutual. Yet, they will not submit prrof of the debt. This one collector told me she was going to sue me and contact my employer. I do look so forward to getting servied so I can file a cross complaint plus from the way she spoke you know she was no lawyer...she sounded like a street tramp you hear on t.v.

• Ju
      11th of Jun, 2009

sunday, jun 7 : i got a converter box DT250A, after half a day, finally figured out, ( book = useless ! ) and start to set up, never able to get channels like with rabbit airs ( cbs, etc ), keep scanning, but even the new channels : fuzzy pictures, frozen voices, and top of it, the remote did not change from "normal " to full, zoom picture with any conbination whatso ever . since monday keep calling 866.427.3946, and web c.support, but as the product : failure on every time, everywhere. can't turn off the box either, always stealing money, energywise, after two minutes it's hot, like (soon will be burning down the haus)
    but of course, you can even ask for an other product, i use the
    s- video connection ( little bit better pictures ) now i have to buy a "smart antenna " to busting my hope to get the crap of this junk box . ( no tech. info on- in box ) so buy and large this company trick the law, people, i just don't understand how bad
    our cuntry let this rip of comp. in, and rip our basic laws, wandering how much money they put in corrupt persons pakets, to spead this kind of technical viruses ! ( NOBODY CARE ABOUT ANYTHING !!! LET'S RIPP OF EVERYBODY, OR BRIBE
    ANYBODY !!! ) SLOGAN THE " NEW '' BUSINESS !!!