Apex Management / I will never go through one of these account management services again

I have unfortunately had the experience of dealing with Apex Management concerning my expired gym management. Although their contract seems legitimate they don’t seem to abide by their own expiration dates. Continually my credit card was charged for months after the termination date on the contract. As if this wasn’t bad enough when I brought this to their attention they agreed to reverse the problem but instead AGAIN charged (instead of credited) my account now for the 3 months due to me. So now they have incorrectly charged a total of $279. on to my credit card.

Still mistakes happen and I was willing to overlook their mishap if they could only credit me for the unnecessary charges against my account.

After numerous phone calls, hours of waiting on hold and several faxed copies of my bank statements sent to them (for some reason they can never locate the faxes). Weeks went by all the while I was told it would be taken care of immediately but time continued to go by, I continued to wait on hold several times a week only to again be told that it would be taken care immediately.

It’s been a month and they have yet to reimburse me for the incorrect charges against my account I have grown tired, aggravated, irritated and just plain mad. I would never go through one of these account management services again next time I will pay the gym in full to avoid all the aggravation of the incompetent customer service members over at Apex Management Unprofessional’s.

N  7th of Feb, 2008 by
have you got your money back yet?