apartment complex / bad service

11721 parliament san antonio 78213San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 210-349-3149
i just can't believe this people something doesnt work in my apartment and even that i call and ask them nicely to fix it they dont do nothing about it.
there has been some issues before about little thing, this time is my bathroom
i have call them since last thursday about a the water supplies and i still waiting for an answer there is comnig a lot of water from the bathtob water supply leaking a lot of water and costing me money because then im going to have to pay it when the utility bill come to me charging for all that waste it water .
thank you for you time and i hope they start taking their job a little more seriously.
Ju

More apartment complex Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Fa
  13th of Aug, 2013
I live at The Reserve @ Alamo Heights. Unfortunately management is merely there to get new tenants & collect rent. Other than making sure the landscaping is done weekly management has done little to nothing to repair the things in my apartment & breezeway that I have called about, sent notes about, & even completed maintenance request for the past two months. Beware because everything that glitters isn't gold. Management glitters beyond belief! DON'T RENT AT THIS COMPLEX!!!
Pe
  5th of Feb, 2016
signed a lease agreement where i was to pay a flat rate for my water and sewage fee. well before my contract expired the main office came up with an idea of all tenants were to share the cost of water and sewage from the property based on size of unit and number of persons in that unit. well now i pay more rent and i live by myself in a one bedroom unit. i just can't see why i have to share what other tenants use and specially when i already signed a contract to pay a flat rate for these services. do i bring up a good argument? if i bring this up with the office they might just raise my rent when my renewal comes up in a few months. what is the best thing to do? i already brought up the issue with them but i do not want to push it. i thought when anyone signs a lease that everything on that lease becomes binding. please help for i am a bit confused.