Apacer Lending / Load fraud!

1 Canada Review updated:

This co. says they loan money to people who can not get normally loans. If you have bad credit they can help so they claim. They then tell you have to pay and insurance policy then pay the tax on the loan. We ended up paying over 3000.00 to borrow money. We were then denied the loan and they said we would get a refund for the amt. we wired them. We wired the money to them then they had to send us a cashiers check for our refund. It has been over two weeks since that conversation and we still do not have our money!

There [protected] they are not answering the number anymore. We have filed a complaint with the FBI. They may know that now and have pulled out.

Comments

13th of Jul, 2007

They are scam artists. Many complaints about them. They approached me about a loan as well but once they asked for upfront money, I didn't go any further. This same company name and phone number was used in Brookston, TX. as well-the company gave a non-existents address. Report it to Phonebusters in Ontario, the BBB and your local authorities.

18th of Jul, 2007

Same thing happened to my husband and I back in June. We were scammed out of our last dollar! Actually $1000.00 to be exact. We still call about our money and when we actually get someone on the phone they tell us it will be sent to us shortly. I want this company all over the internet so it came maybe save other people from going through what we had to! Apacer Lending is nothing but FRAUDS!

25th of Jul, 2007
    Apacer Lending - Fraud and cheating!

I was told that I had been approved for a 10,000 dollar loan, all i needed to do was pay $1,000 for collateral. Now I didn't have the required funds, so they tried to take what little funds out of my account and found that there is barely anything there. I now can not get a hold of them by email and by phone.

• Tr
      8th of Aug, 2007

My husband and I were scammed too! We were approved for $25 000. We sent $2500 then were told we had to pay $850 for insurance on the loan. They said the money would be put into our account, it was not. We called back and were told that the lender who usually pays the taxes on the loan did not want to pay ours as our credit was bad. If we wanted the loan, which we desperately needed, we would have to send another $750. At this point were were desperate and since we were so far in the hole already, we paid the remaining fee. $4200 later (including fees to moneygram the money) we were told that at the last minute the lender decided we were too big of a risk and pulled out of the deal. I was to receive a refund of all fees paid within 10 to 15 days. Those 15 days came and went over 2 weeks ago and I have received nothing. I have tried calling constantly and got a recording from Telus that the client was currently unavailable. The last 2 days the line just rings or is busy. Don't trust these people and tell everyone you know not to deal with them. We lost our house because this loan fell through and now we have to declare bankruptcy. Don't let this happen to you or anyone you know!

14th of Aug, 2007

Well my husband and I did come up with the $1000.00 and never received a penny. We also could not reach these people afterwards concerning our money. We did go to our bank immediately and close our account though. We also got online and filled out any Identity Theft Report for our bank to keep on our records. I suggest you do the same. Those people are frauds and scam artists! I can't wait until they get caught and rot in jail!

• Md
      26th of Feb, 2009

APACER Lending: THIEVES, SCAM ARTISTS, LIARS!!! This happened to my husband and I as well. Happened in July of 2007. They told us to wire $1000 to get a $10, 000 loan. We wired the money, and waited. Called them 2 days later, and they said we had to pay $800 more, since our credit was so bad. Told them no, and t o wire our money back. They wouldn't do it- said would have to send check in mail, and it would be up to 13 days to receive. Needless to say, we never got our money back. Never able to reach them by phone after that. Reported them to Canadian BBB, since they were out of Prince Edward Island. We did realize later that the address was phony- 123 McDonald St. (I think that's what it was!!), The guy's name we sent it to was strange as well!!! They really caused us a lot of stress- obviously we were in serious need of money- otherwise, why would we send $1000 to get a loan?!?! Hopefully, one day these people will get caught, and everyone that has been ripped off will get their money back. Wishful thinking, I know!