AP9*YOURSAVINGS CLUB 877-820-7107 / Deducting money from my account without authorization

This "YourSavings" company has been deducting from my American Express account since June 28 2007. The following is a listing of their deductions which I consider a theft.

6/28/07 $1.00 Ref # [protected]
7/06/07 $19.95 Ref # [protected]
7/29/07 $1.00 Ref # [protected]
8/28/07 $1.00 Ref # [protected]
9/26/07 $1.00 Ref # [protected]

AP9*YOURSAVINGS CLUB [protected]

Please advise me as what I can do to stop this THEFT.

MYRON HAUN

360.695.1423

Comments

• Ve
      14th of Feb, 2009

Please could you cancel my account in you book as I am not interst any more using your service. you have tried to get money in my bank account without my authorisation and I am very disappointed.

Thanks for your coorperation. I will send your carte by poste

VELELA NZILA

• Nw
      6th of Apr, 2009

Please check out the Better Business Bureau at www.BBB.com. There you can file a complaint to get your money back. It looks like they'll honor everyone's complaint. I just filed one so we'll see. The parent company is called Vertue, Inc. Phone number is (402) 661-2000. Address is 9500 W Dodge Rd, Omaha, NE 68114. Here is a list of the companies that they own. www.vertrue.com www.galleria123.com www.todaysescapes.com www.adaptivemarketing.com www.dealpass.com www.YourSavingsClub.com so boycott all of them. They have had 2, 540 complaints in the last 6 months of the date of this posting; add 1 more for me. The name of the owner is a Deborah Podrazo so if anyone happens to know who this is, they know who's tires to slash.

All information listed above was gathered from www.bbb.com and therefore I cannot guarantee the accuracy.