AP9*YOURSAVINGS CLUB 877-820-7107 / Deducting money from my account without authorization

United States Review updated:
This "YourSavings" company has been deducting from my American Express account since June 28 2007. The following is a listing of their deductions which I consider a theft.

6/28/07 $1.00 Ref # [protected]
7/06/07 $19.95 Ref # [protected]
7/29/07 $1.00 Ref # [protected]
8/28/07 $1.00 Ref # [protected]
9/26/07 $1.00 Ref # [protected]

Please advise me as what I can do to stop this THEFT.

A  15th of Nov, 2007 by
Don't know who these people are or where they came from. Been going round and round for 4 months with various companies and they still keep debiting my account. There seems to be 3 or 4 related companies, as soon as get one handled two more pop up. They have cost me over $800.00 in overdraft charges since august. Bank says the only way to stop this nonsense is to close the account. This is such a hassle as my payroll is direct deposited, and there are some authorized debits. PLEASE HELP..
A  25th of Jan, 2008 by
I also have been paying $1 twice a month for about 8 months now. Same situation with the direct deposit/scheduled debits, etc.
Please Help!
A  30th of Jan, 2008 by
I also had the same problem, they were debiting my account at least twice per month for several months now. I called the number that appeared on my bank statement (877-820-7107) and retrieved my membership id by giving them my phone number and zip code. I then proceeded to cancel my account. Hopefully these charges will not stop. I have no idea what I signed up for to make this happen.
A  6th of Feb, 2008 by
I also had same problem with this charge ever month on a commercial account. My bank says that this charge was started by a debit card and I should cansel my ATM card and get a new one. They think this will stop this charge. Thats what I'm going to try hope it works.
A  24th of Apr, 2008 by
Theses people were able to continue to debit my account even after me canceling my debit check card and having another issued...the people at the bank have no clue as to how they are able to do this! I can't cancel the membership there's no way to that I've found.(CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS!) that's just what I think has to be done. I've noticed that a lot of people this is happening to has direct deposit...will we have to stop that as well? because if they can still debit my account after my card was canceled how do I stop them from finding where I've moved my account?
A  26th of Apr, 2008 by
I've had the same $ 1.00 charge come up several times. I also have another company called PMIDENTY taking $ 1.00 from my account. I don't know if they are affiliated with yoursavings. A few years ago a company was taking $1.00 several times from one of my old accounts. I ended up having to cancel the account. I wonder if they caught up to me and were able to get my new information.
A  30th of Apr, 2008 by
I have been having the same problem i had to contact my bank and they havnt been able to help me either. The number you cal the 8778027107 is no help at all.
N  9th of May, 2008 by
Go to their website http://www.yoursavingsclub.com/(xhqrbczsyrj31b55f4vz1355)/BBA/# and cancel it. Was looking through some of the discounts they offer... its actually not bad. These are companies that work with online retailers. Usually what happens is you get a discount to some product but written in the bottom is some verbage saying that by taking this discount you agree to subscribe to a service.
D  16th of May, 2008 by
Please credit my account with Wells Fargo Bank for an unauthorized charge of $1 made on 05/06/2008.

Donna Blakely
Colorado Springs, Co
A  23rd of May, 2008 by
I have also been having the same problem with the $1.00 deductions from my account! I don't know how these people got my account information, but I want this to stop!!!
A  6th of Jun, 2008 by
I have now closed my credit card for the second time due to charges such as this as well as from "dealmax" and "passport to fun" that have opened memberships and are billing my credit card. This happened in April, I closed the account and reopened under a new number and now it has happened a second time. The accounts are opened under my phone number and I have DSL through my phone company so I am wondering if they are getting information somehow from the phone company?
N  21st of Jun, 2008 by
I handled one (Citi) and closed up account for this same unauthorized charge, and now pop up again on my second account (HSBC) in different company name, I believe I have to closed up my account again, or maybe close up all my accounts in the same time, otherwise, one down and many to goes. What a headache.
I call the 877 number but no real person you can speak to and when you press 0, it says “Goodbye”, so please help!
N  31st of Jul, 2008 by
please dont take out of my checking account any more i canceled it once but your are still geting it out of my account please stop
A  7th of Aug, 2008 by
if your dont stop taking money out of my account i seroius going to suit ya, because i ask to cancle my membership for the longest id. my id # is 932467861
D  18th of Sep, 2008 by
if you dont mind will you please stop take my money out of my checking account because i donot want this and will you please but my $1.00 back in my account
N  16th of Oct, 2008 by
I would like to cancel my membership. Acct. #24351788286298894333624
Merchant Cat. Code 5968.
Thank you.
Mary E. Joly
N  17th of Nov, 2008 by
This is been coming out of my account scent the first of the year I JUST WITH IT TO STOP !!!
N  3rd of Dec, 2008 by
I have just found out about this charge on my cc and i am shocked that these so called companies can still get away with charging these unauthorized charges and cc companies can't do anything about it!! Thank god i found this after 2 months of being charged $1.00 and i called them right away to cancel this so called membership, that i didn't know i had!! But who knows what's gonna happen. It looks like they can do whatever they want!! How is this possible that after this many complaints nobody is investigating this company???
A  30th of Dec, 2008 by
i got this comment from another consumer complaint site... I hope the information that this person shared is helpful for everyone... i am also a victim of "your savings" and "privacy matters". "Privacy matters" refunded all my money back to my account but i am worried that they will still charge me in the future just like what happened to other people here who had canceled their accounts... On the other hand, "your savings" only refunded me a $1.00, i expected to get $4.00 back because that was the total amount they've taken from my account.. I email adaptive marketing and your savings, i hope i can get a decent reply from them... please read below.. hope it's helpful info.

This just started happening to me on 9/26/08. Currently I have four unauthorized AP9 transactions on my checking account. My bank has started legal processings thru their fraud department. I also contacted a lawyer, who has started a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT & INVESTIGATION. Visit them here: http://www.abingtonip.com/classactions.html and then click on AP9. Write them an email & see what they can do for you.

Being in the legal/criminal justice field myself as a parole officer, this makes me extremely annoyed.

This supposed company called: YOURSAVINGSCLUB.COM is owned by ADAPTIVE MARKETING LLC. They have customer service at the number 1-800-962-4106. The website for this mother company is: www.adaptivemarketing.com.

I'm honestly not sure how YOURSAVINGSCLUB.COM got my debit card number. But as of right now, the card has been deactivated. The ONLY company that EVER had this number was BLOCKBUSTER VIDEO. My bank & I have come to the conclusion that it's them. So does my lawyer.

If anyone wants to contact me, in regards to this. Email me: g4diva_uk@hotmail.com.

Caroline P Rogers
State of Colorado Probation & Parole
of the 8th Judicial District
Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
A  28th of Jan, 2009 by
$1.00 deduced from my master card monthly? I would like this stopped.