AP9*YourSavings / Taking money out of my checking account without authorization!

United States Review updated:
This company keeps taking money out of my checking account monthly please help. I was charged for checking my credit score and now its monthly I canceled my membership but still being charged monthly and my bank cant do anything.

A  2nd of Oct, 2007 by
This company is taken monies out of my checking account and causing it to overdraft on $1.00 and I get charged 35.00 charge to my account. can you help. I checked my credit score and then canceled my membership. And still being charged. Can you please help. Please contact.
A  4th of Oct, 2007 by
The company keeps doing the same thing to me too! My husband even called them to get them to stop. But, after they said they would, they did it again! If anyone has any information on this, please post!
A  2nd of Nov, 2007 by
They got my card number and started taking money out.
A  3rd of Jan, 2008 by
I have dealt with the same problem. I signed up for a free credit report and got hooked on this, but when I cancelled the credit report program they never cancelled the "your savings" program when they are supposed to. Call 800-436-0817, this is for the AP9 Privacy Matters (credit report) and tell them you want to cancel if you haven't done so already. Then tell them that the "your savings" membership should be cancelled as well. If you already cancelled the "privacy matters" and are still being charged for the "your savings", tell them to cancel the "your savings" and demand a refund, they will transfer you to a superviser who will refund you, because they know they are wrong. I just did this.
A  18th of Jan, 2008 by
Same thing here. Does anyone have a clue as to what we can do about this?
A  4th of Apr, 2008 by
Same here. Even after I canceled my membership they have been withdrawing the $1.00 out of my account every month. I finally told my credit card company that its an unauthorized transaction. This is the only solution I could find.
A  25th of Apr, 2008 by
i had the same thing happen they take out money the second time today. and i called and they said that most people just cancel their membership not the ap9 your savings thing. he said when u call them u have to tell them you want to cancel that also. but most of us didnt even know that was on there. but anyways i guess thats jsut a way to get us. but you have to cancell the membership and then call and speek to an opperator and tell him you want to cancel the ap9 your savings thing. and they said they will refund your money back. jsut call wich ever place you signed up with. i signed up with credit diagnosis. heres there number. 1 800 379 5036. and then do whatever and it will prolly take aminute but you should be able to talk to someone soon enough. i got to and i hope it stops. but if it doesnt call them back and get in their face i guesss. i was trying to be as stern as possible and im only 18 so yeah. well i hope this helps. bye.
N  3rd of May, 2008 by
I canceled my membership and still getting charged monthly
A  2nd of Jun, 2008 by
This is a scam. Millions of people getting hit with a one dollar charge. bet the money adds up. I just had to get my bank to stop payment on the one dollar transactions. They started doing it twice a day.
AP9*yoursavings sucks. Don't let them get you. You will waste your time and money on the phone trying to stop it.
N  4th of Jun, 2008 by

AP9*YourSavings - deducting unauthorized charges
400 Freestone Drive
Phone: 404-992-3588

These people keep debiting my checking account for $1.00 per month without my authorization. There must be someone out there who can tell me how to stop this thievery.
A  6th of Jul, 2008 by
There seems to be several AP9 companies and they all seem to be thieves. I was unknowingly signed up to AP9 Passport to Fun when I purchased some business cards through VISTAPRINT. A company I will never do business with again for that reason.
I sent a request for a refund to the main headquarters in Bermuda: .http://www.ap9companies-program.com/
Time will tell if they are truthful n saying members get a refund on request.
A  2nd of Aug, 2008 by
I called the apt 9 company today, they said if you ever did a free credit report online and put your debit /cc card in they sign you up for credit protection, whatever that means. Therefore doing your so called free credit reports, they send this business your info to start consistanly charging in increments of a 1.00.
My bank just keeps making me get a new debit card which wont help.
A  3rd of Aug, 2008 by
i will like to cancel my membership my id # is 932467861
N  3rd of Aug, 2008 by
i want to cancelmy membership now my ID # is 932467861
N  30th of Sep, 2008 by

AP9*YourSavings - deducting unauthorized charges

they were deducting an amount plus $1 every month. I obtained their phone number from my bank, called them and cancelled my "club membership" that I don't recall every joining. They stopped deducting the membership fee but continue to deduct $1 a month and my bank cannot get the phone number for me to contact anyone about this
A  2nd of Oct, 2008 by
Hello.. I am also having the same problem and you can't even talk to a real person. I already cancelled my membership as soon as I joined it and they refunded me the whole amount but the $1 keeps coming back on my account since June of this year.
A  13th of Oct, 2008 by
The same here, how the hell do these friggin people get away with this crap.
A  30th of Jan, 2009 by
I did not know what kinds of company it is, but "yoursavings" freely taking my money from my citi bank checking account every month from the December 2007.
It is a disguised theft. Most of the vulnerable person easily overlook this kind of flaws as a normal procedure from the banks. I do not know how yoursavings take the money out from me.