AP9*TodaysEscapes / Unauthorized widrawal!

I have never heard of this service. I found about them when I saw a $1.00 charge and a $19.95 (separately) on my bill. Unfortunately for me I was low on money in my checking account, and was given two $35 overdraft fees from my bank. I'm currently filing a report with my bank, but will hope that I receive a refund for my overdraft fees and the $20.95.

Comments

15th of Aug, 2007

I, too, have been scammed by these people. I don't know HOW they got my credit number but in total they have now taken over 40$ out of my checking account. I just called my bank service and filed a complaint. Hopefully someone will help.

• Su
      27th of Feb, 2008

Yeah, I just got my credit card statement and these people were on there. Last month they were too, and after the holidays I figured it was just something I bought and let it go. But this month I questioned. Evidently, I bought a Swivel Sweeper a couple of months ago, and I remember being asked if I wanted a trial service for TodaysEscapes, I did not, and indicated I did not. Un knowing to me, they set me up for this trial membership, and began billing me in Jan. As they had a credit card number that is how they billed me. I did authorize the Swivel Sweeper from television, but not todaysescapes. I called today, and talked to Pattiz and got a number. I am definately doing a follow up on this.

• Tj
      27th of Oct, 2008

My account has been hit by this unknown sight. I'm not sure how they got my account but maybe they need to think about how they would feel if it happen to them when most people live from pay check to pay check. Add dept hurts more when you work hard for your money. Try a real job and quit ripping off hard working people.

• Da
      26th of Nov, 2008

My account also has been attacked by these people. I have never heard about them, until today. I found they have charged me $104.65 multiple times during the month of October. Wow! I don't know how they got my information or anything. I am filing a complaint with them, and my card issuer immediately.