AP9SHOPPINGESSENTIAL / I got free business cards from vista print and now am being charged by this company I never used before

CT, United States Review updated:
I ordered free business cards from vista print, and found charges from them the next month. I found that many others were caught in this same scam. Vista signs you up for a membership that is Free the first 30 days and if not cancelled they charge you 14.95 a month. I cancelled with them and now am being charged by a company called AP9SHOPPINGESSENTIAL another $14.95. I have never heard of this company but they like vista print are also out of connecticut.

Comments

Ly
  21st of May, 2009

AP9SHOPPINGESSENTIAL - charges on my credit card

This company charged my credit card without my permission or signature for charges of $11.95 for so called Merchandise/ Retail. I have no clue where or when this happened but this is pretty scary that companies like this one can use your credit card any time they want!
Hb
  11th of Dec, 2010
VISTA PRINT in the news: BOSTON -- "A company is accused of running one of the largest unauthorized consumer billing operations in the country." (Watch the news clip)