Ap9pmidentity.com - V / Unauthorized charges!

374 west ave fl2Ludlow, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4132502568

I had registered onto 123 privacy matters to receive a free copy of my credit report. I canceled the trial period almost immediately after receiving it. I now have been charged twice in the amount of $29. 95 when i was not suppose to be charged at all. . . Even stated directly in terms. I had 7 days to canceled and i would not be charged at all. . . That didn't work out the only thing is the charge shows up as ap9pmidentity.com - v. I wrote an e - mail to the 123 privacy matters explaining i was not suppose to be charged and to please ensure that i will not be charged again i am owed $60 from them and have not heard anything!

Comments

Ro
  1st of Apr, 2008

ap9-PMidentity.com - did not order
10755 sw 108 ave #305
Miami
Florida
Phone: 786-506-5389

This company charge to my credit card without my authorzation a sum of $29.95 please reimburse the full amount inmediately!

Fb
  6th of Jun, 2008
This is about AP9CREDIT/AP9PMIDENTITY.COM

You know, this world is so evil. Recently, I saw an advertisement onlline regarding free credit checks. Being interested, I ordered the service using my wifes credit card. As a result, not only did I not receive the credit report but my wife was charged two payments of $30 ($60 total). At this time I am pursuit of this company. What kind of world do we live in?

F.Brown
Baltimore, MD.
UNITED STATES
Sc
  12th of Jun, 2008
The number to call AP9PMIDENTITY.COM IS

800-840-6301

They pulled the same scam at my work only they got us through Intellus.

They have promised a full refund. We'll see.

Good Luck
Ev
  25th of Jul, 2008

ap9-PMidentity.com - did not order

I ordered a 1 day entrance into people find and ever since you have been charging my accouont $19.95. I want this stopped and my monthly fees that have been charged returned to my acount. If another charge appears on my account next month, I will take actions against your company.
I thank you and have a great day.
Ch
  4th of Sep, 2008
AP9CREDITDIAGNOSIS - AP9PMIDENTITY, AP9YOURSAVINGSCLUB
Phone: 800-379-5036
Fax:
P.O. Box 5152
Des Plaines, Illinois, 60017-5152
U.S.A.
after you call this phone number wait till after menu options then dial o.
This phone number works. they stated that I would receive a full refund in 2 buisness days. you will have to ask for the manager Scott Employee # 4144 after you talk to representative. Also If you don't have your membership # they will give it to you.
Ma
  12th of Sep, 2008
what the ### doing this company.i wana akill u
Ed
  4th of Dec, 2008
I need you to stop withdrawing my bank account and refund all of my money.

Thank you very much. I know you will do the right thing.

My Identity - Took out $29. 95 from by bank account on 12 / 29 / 2008
AP9 PMIDENTITY.COM
Phone: 888-840-6301 CT
AP9PMIDENTITY.COM

Charged my bank account with a charge of $29. 95 on dec. 29, 2008
  2nd of Jan, 2009
When will you take care of the complain?
  2nd of Jan, 2009
Trust that you are able to help with this issue.
Br
  15th of May, 2009
"Thank you very much. I know you will do the right thing."

I hate to be a dick, but you really need to understand that they will never do the right thing. Their business model is based on ###ing people over.

They should be executed.

And no, I'm not kidding, people who are willing to do that to their fellow man have no business sharing this planet with us decent folk.