AP9PMIdentity.com / Unauthorised charges on my debit card

64-53 138th StreetFlushing, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-762-5160/347-233-8057
I registered for credit diagnosis on Aug 22, 2008 and paid through Debit Card. I canceled my registration on Aug23, 2008 for credit diagnosis and all other things. I received letter confirmed cancellation by email forthwith. But I was amazed to see that in Sept i was charged $61.90 which I believe unauthorized. I declare once again that I dont any service either for Indentity or for credit diagnosis. How can save myself from being charged?

Comments

Al
  22nd of Feb, 2008

AP9PMIdentity.com - Unauthorized billing
687 Dover St. N.E.
Fridley
Minnesota
Phone: 763.784.0168

This is at least the second month that I have a 14.95 charge to my account that I have no idea where it came from...
Jn
  24th of Mar, 2008
I am so frustrated to see this 19.95$ on my credit card bill .
This is at least the second month that I have a 19.95 charge to my account that I have no idea where it came from.
How can I solve this???
St
  24th of May, 2008
I was charged $19.95 and don't know why. I have never heard of this company.
Na
  8th of Jul, 2008
Me too!! I keep seeing $14.95 charged to my checking account every month...does anyone know how or why this happended? What have you found out? Any idea who i can contact about this? Please share your story...
De
  19th of Jul, 2008
this is the second time they have taken my money also.I live on a fixed income.Please advise how to stop this.I did not sign anything for them to take out each month.
St
  9th of Aug, 2008

AP9PMIdentity.com - ILLEGAL UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD
PRIVACY MATTERS
Phone: 877-993-6264
pmidentity.com

i decided to take a look at my credit card report online and i noticed numerous charges that i had not authorized i contacted the company and asked them what the deal was they insisted that i enrolled in there services because they had my personal information i asked them what date was it that i enrolled in there services and then i asked them to go ahead and tell me how many times i had visited there site after the enrollement they would not tell me anymore after that all they said was that the head manager there at the time went ahead and authorized a full refund to my card
Jo
  4th of Sep, 2008

AP9PMIdentity.com - Unauthorized billing
AP9PMIdentity.com
Minnesota
www.ap9pmidentity.com

AP9 PMIdentity.Com made charges onto my credit card without my knowledge or consent. When I spoke with Gabrielle, Agent #152518 this morning she said that all they need is someone to go onto a website, such as Intellius, put in a name, email address and a credit card number. There is no protection from anyone who may have secured your credit card number in an illegal manner. When I asked her how I can report this and get back my money, she rattled off a corporate address where written correspondence may be sent asking for their help! Here is the address, so it can hopefully save others time and unnecessary calling to get to the root of the problems: AP9 PM Identity, Attn: Customer Relations, PO Box 5152, Des Plaines, IL, 60017. If that does not work, then perhaps anyone bilked by these folks can contact their respective state Attorney General offices for assistance in getting their money back. It sounds like they charge a wide range of fees, given the complaints filed on this website. Too little, too late, as far as I am concerned!
De
  29th of Sep, 2008
The exact same thing just happened to us! Did you get your money back? If so, how? We are SO upset, especially since we don't have this kind of money to waste on absolutely nothing!!
Je
  21st of Oct, 2008
I emailed you the end of aug complaing about you taking money out of my account without my permission. You then cancelled my account. I just got aletter from my bank once agian you have taken money from my account without my permission. TWICE! which has cost me overdraft fees!!! If the money egeualling 174.90 is not put back in my account ASAP. I will take the print out of my cancelltion notice along with every copy of paper I have from last time and this time to a lawyer! That is 19.95 times 2=39.90 + 3 times of overdraft fees at 45. each=135. And this needs to stop I have no idea who you are or how you got my bank info.
Je
  28th of Oct, 2008
I wanted to let everyone know that I did get a refund. Once I got ahold of my bank. They got involeved and filed a letter of complaint on my behalf. I had a refund the same day for the whole amount. My advice get your bank manger involved.
Li
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I have been getting charged 19.95 a couple of times on mu card, I don't know who you are, please credit me back because i did not authorize this.
Li
  18th of Mar, 2009
AP9pmidentity posted unautharized charges not just once but two times that i am aware of to my debit card!
I am a single mom and struggling as it is and i can not afford for random companys to just take my money.

LINDA from Antioch Ca.
Ar
  14th of Jun, 2009
last couple of months 19.95 charge has appeared on my credit card bill.this was not authorized