AP9*PMIDENTITY.COM / Never been to this website.

Ap9*pmidentity.com - v charged my account 30. 00 on top of the credit report i asked for. . I didnt auth ap9 idenity to my account or to charge my card the da needs to investigate this sly company & stop them from piggy backing on the three credit reporters. I called to try to have it removed. I got a machine that cannot be understoof & unadible.

Comments

• Co
      25th of Jan, 2008
    AP9*PMIdentity.com - Unauthorized charges!
    AP9*PMIdentity.com
    www.AP9*PMIdentity.com

I have monthly charges in the amount of 14.95 billed to my account without my permission. Calling the customer service puts you on hold so long that you end up giving up. The information received was not even accurate.

8th of Feb, 2008

My card was charged $19.95 on February 4, 2008, by this company, and I did not authorize it.

• Le
      9th of Feb, 2008

My credit card was charged 14.95 on 2/4/08 and I did not authorize it.

• Ro
      9th of Feb, 2008

My credit card was charged $30 on four occasions which i did not authorized! Beware!

• Je

THIS COMPANY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

• Ra
      12th of Feb, 2008

i was charged on my credit card for 29.96 on Feb 4 08 i didn't order any think would you please deposed 29.95 on my account thank you ,Ralph lund would you send me your telephone # so i can get i touch with you

• Au
      12th of Feb, 2008

I was charged 14.95, through a credit card for a monthly service that I never agreed to. I called my credit card company and they removed the charge and refunded it back to my account. I then called ap9*pmidentity.com, and had my account cancelled and money refunded. Sincerely, A. M. Medlin

• He
      16th of Feb, 2008

I did not order this,but my cheching account was credited 29.95 2-14-08 . I was so mad I fonnd the # and called them and told them I won't my money back . I hope they put it back. If any body can tell me something else to do please email me. Thanks

• Bu
      20th of Feb, 2008

Please do not bill my credit card any more because I no longer need the service you provide. Contact me at my e-mail address thank you.

• Tc
      21st of Feb, 2008

I just found a $19.95 charge in my account... I have NO idea where this came from or what to do? Can someone please help me. Please.
    It charged my account on 2/20/08 I am TICKED!!!

22nd of Feb, 2008

WHAT IS THIS. I SAW IT ON MY BANK STATESMENT FOR $1.00 AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS.

• De
      22nd of Feb, 2008

Who is this ap9??? They charged on my credit card 19.95!!! For what and can some one tell me who they are and how to get in touch with them!!! This is not right! I want my money back NOW!!!

• St
      26th of Feb, 2008

I was charged 14.95 plus overdraft charges of $35.00 because of this company charging the above amount to my account. I demand that it be immedietly rufunded.

• Ke
      26th of Feb, 2008

There are Charges on my bank card that I did not authorize, nor have I ever visited this site.

• Al
      26th of Feb, 2008

I just had a charge to my account too. What is AP9*PMIDENTITY. ?

• Al
      26th of Feb, 2008

Me too! What is AP9*PMIDENTITY. ?

• Ot
      26th of Feb, 2008

FRAUD ALERT! Have had a $19.95 charge twice in January, twice in February from PMIDENTITY and 24PROTECTPLUS, neither of which I have visited a site, received telephone solicitation or purchased a product or service from. I have no idea where they go my card no. from. Calling the number listed on the billing is useless: "hold for the next available representative"...until it finally cuts off. This is a rip off. Let's start calling their numbers (800-211-9749, 888-840-6301) two or three times a day to harass or, if you happen to get a person, which is doubtful, demand proof of purchase. Now I've got to go through the hoops to see if I can get Visa to bounce the charges back.

• Va
      28th of Feb, 2008

they charged me 63$ on my credit card!!! this is not right i want my money back now

• Li
      28th of Feb, 2008

I got a charge on my card from PMIDENTITY in the amount of 14.95 which I did not authorize. Called my card company and they will dispute the charges and told me not to pay them.

• Am
      29th of Feb, 2008

Googled "AP9*PMIDENTITY. " and wow! Brought me to this site. YIKES. Looks like I've got some fun ahead since seeing this charge on my account