Ap9*passport To Fun / Unauthorized Charge To Bank Account
File complaints against Trilegiant with the Federal Trade Commission.
Trilegiant owns Passporttofun and numerous other worthless membership programs.
The FTC has already fined them over $14 Million and made them make repay over $25 million in fees charged to unsuspecting customers. Even so - they have not stopped their illegal cramming of charges to unsuspecting consumers.
NO ONE WANTS TO SIGN UP FOR THESE WORTHLESS PROGRAMS!
So they hide behind surveys, money off you current order or tiny print with pre-checked checkboxes when internet shopping.
More Ap9*passport To Fun Complaints & Reviews
- Passport to fun - Withdraw $1.00 and $29.95 each month for services I never signed up for 
- Passport To Fun Plus - Have no clue who these people are. 
- MVQ Passport to Fun - unauthorized withdrawals from account 
- PassportToFun - Charges that are not mine 
- Passport to fun - unauthorized charges 
- Passport To Fun Plus - Fraud
- Passport to fun - Be very careful when ordering online 
- Passport to fun - charging my credit card every month in the amount of 21.95 for 7 months 
- Passport to fun - Hidden cost on Credit Card bill
- Passport to fun - a unknown charge