Ap9*dealmax-v / They are taking 30.95 from my checking account monthly

[protected] is the number listed on my credit card statement.

I just called and got a lady named Tiffany, confirmation number 152714 who assured me that the charges would be dropped from my card in 2-3 business days. She said that somebody online signed up for an offer for a free gas card, but it was only a 7 day trial period and if it goes over the 7 days, you will be billed month for $29.95.

That makes no sense. I asked her what the $29.95 per month was going to, and she just kept talking about 'member benefits' and how I needed my membership ID number. Since I was not the one who signed up, I didn't have the number.

We'll see if I actually get reimbursed. I'll update you all later to let you know if it actually worked.

Comments

• Da
      20th of Jun, 2008

I too am having the same amount taken out each month, same as pricestore.com doing the same thing.

• Ka
      5th of Jul, 2008

I would like to unsubscribe from what ever this is and be refunded back to my bank account, You will no longer be able to draw funds from this account.

• Vi
      24th of Jul, 2008

how do i get this deal max whatever...rip off...phone number????please help. they have ripped me off for overt$30.00!!

• Ka
      30th of Jul, 2008

I, too, was just charged $29.95 on my credit card for this nonsense. I've never heard of it before, and certainly didn't purchase it! I looked it up online and it says it's some kind of background check thing? Does anybody know what this is and how they got my account information? I'm disputing it with the Credit Card company as we speak.

• Ju
      15th of Aug, 2008

i too am getting 29.95 off my credit card for this and they won't tell me what it is for. they said, it will be put back but i don't know let you know when i find out.

3rd of Nov, 2008

OMG I just found this and some DIS*DISNEY MOVIE thing on my account taking a lot of money! anyone know what this disney thing is? please e mail me at enigmaanjel@gmail.com thank you!!!