Ap9*dealmax / fraudulent use on bank withdraw

1 Dothan, AL, United States Review updated:

these people withdrew money from my bank account as of 5/17/2009. for $19.95. ive never even heard of these people or place . this needs top be stopped, somehow, someway.

Comments

29th of Apr, 2008

I have been charged on my AMEX card the amount of $19, 95 + $1, 00 for something I never received and have no idea of what might be, since my deals with other companies regarding online purchase were done upon my Mastercard. Now I don't know how to get refunded and to complain about that company. Please, help me what can I do?
    Regards,
    Mara da Silva

3rd of Aug, 2009

I have charges each month of tis year to DLH*PTH CAROL WRIGHT. It's supposed to be a membership to something, but when I called the number on my VISA card, it is not the right place. Can you help me get to the correct number?

Margaret Guerra

AP9*DEALMAX - Need to cancel
    AP9*DEALMAX
    C0rpus Christi
    Texas

I need to cancel my membership with AP9*DEALMAX because I cannot afford the monthly charges (I am in my 80's and on fixed income). I called the phone number on my credit card and found that it was a wrong number.

Margaret Guerra

• La
      27th of Aug, 2009

I wonder if this is under the same company as MVQ*Shopessplus. Who has charged my credit card 4 consecutive months for a membership I didn’t not sign up for. I have made several attempts to contact them and question the charge, however after calling the 800 # (877-442-5774)listed on my credit card statement I am asked to enter a membership number, which I do not have. There is no way to get in touch with a representative to talk to a live person. I have Googled the company name only to get site that asks for my information and submit it and they will contact me. I am feed up with the lack of customer service and contact information available for companies. And companies that can get away with unauthorized charges. I feel for the person that does not look at the monthly statement.

My credit card company had put a "temporary credit pending investigation adjustment" on my card. Dispute the charge with your credit card company.
    Good luck and keep on it or they will continue to get away with unauthorized charges.

• Su
      2nd of Jul, 2010

This company DLH*PTH CAROL WRIGHT charged me $29.95 twice then I used my card by Internet. I don't know them, this must be stopped.

Lydia Gatto

• Ta
      6th of Oct, 2011
    AP9*DEALMAX - Unauthorized charges
    AP9*DEALMAX

This ap9*dealmax made unauthorized charges on my debit card for $19.95. ive never even heard of this place or these people .ihave no idea where they are from or located. i'm just out of $19.95 and no explanation. these people or person needs to be stopped.