Ap9*athomerewards.com / Unauthorized charges before trial period has ended

58727 Sunflower Dr.Yucca Valley, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 760-668-4660

All i want to do was check my credit report. How can a company that says it free with
A $1. 00 one time charge. Keeps pending charges for a total of 12 different time with out authorize by costumer. And then hold those charge for over 2 weeks. And when you call the this number [protected] it is not a business name that you hear it a normal person, what' s up with that. The only charge that should of been from my account was on sept 18 not 3 more pending charges on the 19th of sept and 8 more pending charge on the 22nd of sept. Today is oct 6 and these charges are still pending.
I just want them credited back to my account.

Comments

Te
  6th of Oct, 2008
I want to know how a company can said something is free and then ask for a credit card number, then said you account will be charge only $1.00. But then turn around and put another 11 single $1.00 pending your account and hold them for over 2 weeks. This was done to my account on the 18th, 19th & 22nd of Sept. And the charge are still pending and it is Oct 6. All I want is for this money to be credited back to my account.
Sy
  8th of Feb, 2009

AP9*ATHOMEREWARDS - Took money from account before I coulod cancel
AP9*ATHOMEREWARDSW

Would like to stop them ffrom charging my credit card for anymore money. Please cancel.