AP9*24PROTECT Plus / Unauthorized taking money from my bank account.

1 Miami Gardens, FL, United States Review updated:

7/21/08

You are taking money out of my bank account $19.95 for months, why?. I did not give you any authority to steal
from me. Please put the money you have stolen all of these
months back into my account. and cease taking anymore.

I don't know who you are or what I'm getting from your
so called company, it looks like a scam to me.

Norma Jean Thompson

Comments

• Ro
      21st of Jul, 2008

First of all banks don't just give out money to third parties without your approval. If someone is taking money from your account, you have given them permission some how even if you didn't know that you were doing it.
    Have you called your bank?
    Is this charged to a checking account?
    If it is a charge card it could be identity theft.
    Call your bank. If they tell you they can't stop this it's a load of bunk. They can and will and if you get a runaround close your account and seek another bank.
    But alas, good luck in getting your money back.

• Su
      17th of Nov, 2008

Put my husband's money back into his bank account. You are nothing but a rip off-----SCAMMERS.

• Me
      15th of Apr, 2009
    AP9*24PROTECT Plus - unauthorized debit from bank card

I uncovered a debit card purchase for $19.95 to this company and I have never spoke to them or been on their website.

28th of May, 2009

They are doing the same thing to me. I can't figure out how they got my debit card numbers in the first place. When I called this company to complain, the representative did not seem surprised. I asked what exactly this company did and was not given a definitive answer. I then told her “I see, you take peoples money and don't really provide any kind of service at all". I was assured that they will refund my money; I advised them that if they don't, I will report this to by bank's fraud investigation division.