AP9* YourSvaings Club 877-820-7107 / Unauthorized charges!

1 34 Chestnut st , Apt 35Millbury, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 774 2536254

This company has been charging my bank account for 2 months now without authorization. I canceled within the first 7 days, but ultimately it meant nothing to these thieves who continued to take my money without permission. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!!! Whatever exciting discounts they claim to offer certainly aren't worth a company that steadfastly refuses to respond to your e-mails and has a customer service number that conveniently does not connect you to a person, ever.

Comments

• Sh
      10th of May, 2008

Please remove me from this club and stop withdrawing from my banking account. Please cancel this service which I did months ago. As far as this club is concerned I have not received any information from you all on any savings. Not interested.

Shelly

• Br
      19th of May, 2008

Ap9*yoursavings keeps showing up on bank statements billing me 1.00 every month.This is a severe problem.

• Ol
      30th of May, 2008

i just noticed five charges for 14.95 for this company that i never even joined i orderd somthing from vista print and appearntly ap9 signed me up if i would of known about this i would of never dealt with them, and i will get my money back,