AP9 Valuemax CT / Fraudulent/Unauthorized POS Account Debit

AP9 Valuemax CT
I was just reviewing my checking account on-line and found a charge for $19.95 for AP9 Valuemax Ct on 4/14/09. I knew that I had not used my card on that day and have never even heard of this company until then. So I Googled the company and realized that it is one of those companies who has been involved in some kind of a scam charging accounts of unsuspecting individuals like myself. I also saw that the name Intelius was linked to this company. I did on 4/10/09 purchase information from Intelius [protected] WA, for an old friend who I have lost contact with for $1.95. $1.95 should have been that only charge from my account for this company which did also post on 4/10/09. I never authorized the $19.95 and this is a fraudulent charge. I would like to get my money back and criminal charges should be filed against the responsible individual/s immediately.

N  5th of Nov, 2009 by
It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.