AP9 PMIdentity.com / Fraudulent credit card charges!

Went through Intellius to look up an number they couldn't find it. They stated if the number could not be found they would refund my money back to my credit card. They did and turn around and hit my credit card for $ 14.95 twice once on the 1/23/08 and the second time on 1/21/08. I 'm calling my credit card company to dispute and have a security block on these people. This is fraudulent and they had no authorization whatsoever to debit my account. Report of this activity is being reported to the FBI!!!

Comments

• Ba
      31st of Jan, 2008
    AP9 PMIdentity.com - Continue to charge my account!
    DK
    DK
    Connecticut
    Phone: 888-8406301
    www.AP9 PMIdentity.com

I originally canceled this charge because they did not respond to my request in a timely fashion. The Credit Card Company, Bank of America said they could not reverse the charge because I canceled after the billing date. They were two days apart - the company indicated they would track the individual I was trying to locate within 48 hours. Beside the initial charge of $19.95, my January billing shows 2 additional charges on 12/26 and on 1/23. This is outrageous. The initial $19.95 was to cover one full year! Based on all the complaints on this website, I would agree this company is using fraudulent practices.

• St
      12th of Feb, 2008

I have recieved two Additional charges of 19.95 to my account when the initial charge of 19.95 should have covered one full year.

• Ev
      12th of Mar, 2008

March 12, 2008

Dear Gentleperson,
    I want youu to cancel my membership. I do not know my account number.

I paid this bill of $94.58 charged to card ending in 2453 California Credit Union P.O. Box 29100 Glendale, Ca. 91209-9100 without knowing what it was for. Thank you.

Please refund my $30.95.

Eva Allen, 732 W. 95th St. Loos Angeles, Ca. 90044

• Va
      17th of Apr, 2008

I never heard of this outfit. I got charged $31.95 on my credit card for some kind of membership. I have never heard of this outfit. The only way I can come with is when I bought airline tickets.

Could this outfit be tied in with some insurance?

I have filed a complaint with my credit card company.

I have read some of the complaints on their website. I do not want to be involved in any of their class action law suits.

I just hope the credit card company can resolve this problem. But I am concerned about my security.

• Ki
      17th of Oct, 2008
    AP9 PMIdentity.com - They will sing you up without your concent and or knowledge
    Ap9PMIdentity.com

I found charges inmy bank statement. Call them they say that I was a self enrollment using my husband name .NOWAY MY HUSBAN WILL NEVER SING IN THIS TYPE OF SERVIce. The representative said will close the account and reimburse the last charge. Off couser they have charge the account before so we have to fight those.
    Who are they? . They are the Scamer them self.
    A representative of my bank tald me that the have a lot of problem with this company and they got our information when we bought our credit report from Transunion web side, This is alarming they supoused to be "SECURE" TRansaction.

• Dr
      27th of Oct, 2008
    AP9 PMIdentity.com - unauthorized bill of credit card
    Private Matter Identity
    290 Lake Park Road #834
    Lewisville
    Texas

Upon noticing an unauthorized charge on my credit card, I called 888-840-6301 - AP9 PMIdentity.Com.

I stated I did not authorize their $19.95 charge to my credit card! I also asked how they got my credit card number, etc.

They did not give a clear explanation as to how I got on their list or why I was charged $19.95. However, the pleasant young lady that answered, assured me that my account would be credited $19.95 with in two working days.

Come Thursday, I will be checking my credit card account.

If I had not looked at my credit card account, PMIdentity would have my $19.95 for something that I did not ask for.

• Je
      27th of Oct, 2008
    Credit Report info - Not authorized
    AP9 PMIDENTITY
    Connecticut

Received an email from this company, checked it out & did not sign up for this info.

The charges - $1.00 9/28, $1.00 9/28 & $29.95 on 10/3.

This was not authorized & am trying to get them refunded.

• Bi
      13th of Jan, 2009
    AP9 PMIdentity.com - Unauthorized billing
    pmidentitycom-program.com

Going through my bank statement i noticed charges from a PMIDENTITY.COM

I do very little online buying so this caught my eye. i them preceded to call the number 888-840-6301 in Connecticut there is a recording telling you to enter your phone number or you credit card number...Right! you cannot speak with a human, you get the run a round with a recording. I had to call my bank and put my debit card on a hot list to avoid further charges. as far as getting back the money that was stolen from my account. dought that will happen!