Ap9 Pmidentity / Unauthorized charges to debit card

These charges appeared on my card in Nov. 07. After several phone calls to their number I was told that they could not find any info on my account and the only way to stop the charges was for me to give them my credit card number. When I asked, how can you charge my card without my number on record; I was immediately transferred to a Supervisor who asked the same questions. Bottom line is they did not get my number and I called my card company (who was very helpful) and had some of the charges removed and others put in dispute. They even offered to check for future charges and put them in dispute right away.

Gu

Comments

• To
      25th of Feb, 2008
    AP9*PMIDENTITY - Unauthorized Charges
    Tennessee

I just noticed that on 20 DEC 07, 22 JAN 08, and 19 FEB 08 my account was charged $14.95 from this AP9*PMIdentity of whom I have no idea who they are. I will contact my bank today to address this issue.

• To
      25th of Feb, 2008

Hello,

We at the complaints board have received your complaints, your money will be returned to you in due time. Send to me your phone number and contact details. We also have a job offer that can put a smile on the faces of people that are agrieved over poor financial services.

Regards,
    Tom Smith.
    tomsmith20002000@yahoo.com

• Va
      30th of May, 2008
    Ap9.pmidentity - Taking money from my account after I cancelled
    Ap9.pmidentity
    www.pmidentitycom-program.com

This place was supposed to protect me from fraud and they are the one committing the fraud! I cancelled with them after they sent me a report that was supposed to show me what others see when looking for me on the internet. Instead, it was old addresses and useless information, so I cancelled, but they never stopped taking money off of my debit card! A class action suit needs to happen and I think I will get that going because they are ripping people off! It shows up in your account as Ap9.pmidentity. Prevention of identity theft? I think not!

• Se
      12th of Jun, 2008

Glad to know I'm not the only victim of this "company". Will be talking to my bank about blocking further charges. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like anyone's having any luck getting their money back, so all I can hope to do is to keep them from getting any more from me.

• Ha
      16th of Sep, 2008

On 9/15/2008 AP9 PMIdentity made 2 unauthorized charges against my check account for 1.00 and 29.95. Until these charges showed up on my account I had never heard of this company.

7th of Jan, 2009

I have just discovered this company has been charging me $19.95 a month since 03/2008. I never authorized this charge. They claim today that they cancelled my membership but will not refund my money. How do I get refunded?

• Be
      13th of Jan, 2009
    AP9 PMIDENTITY COM - Billed $29. 95 not authorized
    Bernice C. Galle
    Fond du Lac
    Wisconsin
    beasie@charter.net

I was billed $29. 95 on 12 - 15 - 08 on credit card. Not authorized.

Rsvp