AP9 Home Savings Mall / Fradulent billing
I have never had any relationship with AP9 Home Savings Mall until I was notified on 12-11-08 of a billing for 19.95 on my banking statement for an online membership I never ordered. I was charged additional overage fees on my banking statement due to this transaction that I never authorized.
It is obvious that AP9 Home Savings Mall is in a position to obtain credit card numbers off the internet and automatically bill them to their company account for new membership charges.
Someone needs to put a stop to this company scam for stealing information from consumers and using it for self-gain through the internet.
More AP9 Home Savings Mall Complaints & Reviews
- WC Mon Home Savings - Scammers 
- Savings Ace & Home Savings Mall - Unathorized Payment 
- Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized Charges & Fraudulent Billing 
- Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized credit card charges
- HOMESAVINGSMALL.COM - UNAUTHORIZED MEMBERSHIP CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD 
- MVQ Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized / double dipping transactions 
- AP9*HomeSavingsMall and MVQ*HomeSavingsMall - Fake membership and charges 
- Home Savings Mall - unauthorized monthly charge
- MVQ*HOMESAVINGSMALL - Fraud charges 
- Home Savings Mall - Unauthorized Credit Card withdrawal