AP9 24ProtectPlus / Unauthorized charges on my account!

Ok, this company AP9*24PROTECTPLUS keeps Charging me on my account and I don't even know what this is!!! STOP [censored] CHARGING ME DAMMIT!!!

Comments

• Ge
      1st of Jan, 2008

Same thing happened to me. Forget the FBI, file a complaint with the Nebraska Attorney General at http://www.ago.ne.gov/consumer/.

You might also want to check out this website.

/URL removed/?q5=AP9&searchtype=0&q1=ALL&q3=&q2=&q7=&q4=&q6=&start=15

• St
      27th of Jan, 2008

I just noticed my credit card was charged 14.95 a month for the last two month. I used Intellius two months ago. They are scammers. I just cancelled my credit card and filed for fraudulent charges.

4th of Feb, 2008

Hi! Just wanna ask before i negotiate with intellius.com if it is illegal? is their service worth? Im looking for a family friend living in the states. Hope you could help me. Tnx.

• Br
      5th of Feb, 2008

Everyone here was charged after using Intellius without approving it. Sure they tell you information you want, but is it worth the hassle of undoing these fraudulent charges? NO!

• Br
      5th of Feb, 2008

Ok I was just able to get my charges reversed! I first called 1-800-211-9749 and chose to cancel my "account" which I never knowingly signed up for. Then I figured I better talk to someone to make sure I get my money back. So I called back and chose the only other option besides cancelling and after waiting for 10 minutes, I spoke with a lovely Sherie who took care of both 24PROTECTPLUS & PMIDENTITY for me :) I WIN!

5th of Feb, 2008

I just cancelled mine also i got scammed up my @ss with this, I called them and got reinbursed for all the unauthrorized chardes. Im going ot have them screwed.

• De
      8th of Feb, 2008
    AP9 24ProtectPlus - Unauthorized charges to credit card!
    AP9 24ProtectPlus
    Norwalk
    Connecticut
    Phone: 800-211-9749
    www.24protectplus-program.com

I had the same problem after using PeopleFinder. I usually am careful and aware of small print, but I missed it if there was any.
    I called BofA and they were aware of this company. They said to call them. I did, and it was easy to take care of: sounds like it is their regular business practice, so they have a system setup.

Banks should block any charges from this business!

• Ar
      8th of Feb, 2008

I purchased a search record from us search a month ago, to my surprise I note a charge for $14.95 by an outfit name ap9 protectplus, I called them and ask why are they charging my account, the customer service person said that my name was given by ' US SEARCH". I do not know if these companies are associated, but I will never purchase any services from any of these search companies again. Fortunately for me my 14.95 was refunded.

• Ca
      14th of Feb, 2008

This company AP9*24PROTECTPLUS keeps Charging me on my account and I don't even know what this is!!!

• Sm
      14th of Feb, 2008

This company 24PROTECTPLUS keeps Charging me on my account for 6 months and I don't even know what this is!!! I call them. A guy (Bill, ID 25048) refused refund and hanged up the phone. It is so bad.

• Er
      20th of Feb, 2008
    AP9 24 Protect Plus - Unauthorized charges!
    AP9 24 Protect Plus

this company said it was a one time fee for a service, but they are debiting my bank account every month.

• De
      22nd of Feb, 2008

Just found out this company has been charging my account for over 6 months. Around that time I signed up for a one time people search, but did not agree to a membership. I called 24PROTECTPLUS and they only wanted to reimburse me for the most recent month and cancel my member. Because they would not reimburse me I called my credit card company and am now having them issue me a new credit card as well as create a security/un-authorized charge case against them, which will have all the charges returned to my account. I suggest those of you who got no where with 24PROTECTPLUS do the same

• Da
      1st of Mar, 2008

WOW! I had no idea that this many people have been getting scammed in the exactly same way I was.

This company is directly affliated with Bank of America. Please close all of your accounts with them and bank elsewhere if possible.
    I was charged twice before the bank could stop the last payment of $14.95. This means they effectively got $30 from me and
    as it would appear, possibly thousands of other people. I'm sure this is prosecutable.

Good luck to all.

15th of Mar, 2008

got all got aff easy.. these lamers just charged my account 29.95... and yea ima dispute it..

17th of Mar, 2008

I also just noticed I was billed for the last three months for 19.95. I called and demanded my money be refunded. They agreed and the next day I have ten charges from emusic, ebooks, and other online stores to a total of almost 100.00 pending on my account. I cancled to card but not sure now if I will be refunded.

• Al
      20th of Mar, 2008

A month ago, I had a number of charges by AP9. I called and was told they had cancelled the charges and I would not receive any more bills. NOT SO !! I see a charge for 3/19 of $19.95 on my Visa card. If I can get no satisfaction from your offfice, I have no recourse other than to contact the FRAUD department of Bank America and probably have my Visa card discontinued. I can always use my other card which is not Bank of America.

• Ju
      27th of Mar, 2008

I just got called from my bank, and the same website was charging us $14.95 since october and is march now. how did they get our card info? i did not buy anything from them. FBI should be looking into this issue.

28th of Mar, 2008

I commented about ten days ago and was refunded three months worth of 19.95. Now I have been receiving books from book clubs, coupon books and lots of dollar charges. I closed my card out but the charges went through. I guess the Protect Plus gave my info to these companies. If you get the Protect Plus charge on your account, close out your card before you call Protect Plus or they will get even with you. My bank is Washington Mutual and they are investagating but unsure if my account will be refunded.

28th of Mar, 2008

If you look at the top of this page you will see that 24ProtectPlus is an advertiser on this page

24ProtectPlus
    Save on the protection services you and your family deserve. Enroll now
    www.simpleescapes123.com

I guess anyone can adveriser here. What's Up!

• Gw
      28th of Mar, 2008

I just noticed my card was charged $19.95. Called the number listed in an above comment and cancelled my account. There was no way to get a refund from them, she said I'd willingly signed up when accepting a $10 rebate from intelius. What a scam company!