AP Products LLC / Unauthorized charge to Credit Card

This company debited my account for $149.95 without my permission. I have not had any dealings with this company and have not ordered or recieved any products from them. I have contacted my bank and Visa and this issue will be resolved. I am just left to wonder how this company obtained my information.

More AP Products LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Na
      3rd of Oct, 2007
    Ap Products - Fraudulent use of my credit card!

I ordered diet pills for $4.95 shipping charge, today a charge for $149.95 appeared on my credit card. This company fraudulently charged my credit card with the $149.95 without my permission. The phone numbers are a scam, this company is a scam and I am reporting them to the District Attorney's office for fraud.

Beware people!

• Kr
      4th of Oct, 2007

The same thing happened to me!!! Don't order from them!!!

• La
      12th of Oct, 2007

I never order diet pills from this company. I started to process it, but I canceled it. They took out $149.95 out of my account unauthorized. I would like some help to stop these people from doing this again. This amount made my account underdrawn.

• Kr
      13th of Oct, 2007
    Ap Products - Fraudulently charged my card

I purchased diet pills online which were supposed to be $4.95, and then today there is a charge of $149.95 from them. And because of that, my account overdrew and i'm in debt with the bank!

17th of Oct, 2007

First time to order diet pills online. BIG MISTAKE. I am permanently disabled w/MS I rarely leave my home, live off social security disability. This company charged my account 149.95. What can we do to stop these people? I see alot of do not order from them, problem is we don't see the warnings until after the deed is done.

HELP!

• Sy
      26th of Oct, 2007

I too am on disability and I ordered NOTHING from these people yet today my credit card was charged.

$149.95 ...please help!!! we need to stop these people!

• Sy
      27th of Oct, 2007
    AP Products - credit card fraud

This company charged my credit card $149.95 for NOTHING ....how they get away with it is a mystery to me as I have read several complaints about them online . All you have to do is Google AP Produts and its there for the world to see yet our banks go ahead and pay these scam artists even when you complain.

• Je
      31st of Oct, 2007

The AP Products Co. charged my account $149.00 without my permission. This has caused me a great deal of distress and charges. Be careful about ordering trial offers with any company! I want this refunded immediately!

• Do
      6th of Nov, 2007

I, too, had a very similar experience with the AP Products, LLC people. I accepted a thirty day trial of Vivetra for what I thought was only a $4.95 S/H charge. That charge appeared on my bank statement one month and the next month there was an unauthorized charge of $69.95. I called them at 1-405-631-6379, was given a bunch of mumbo-jumbo about submitting a "ticket" at www.usaveonpills.com. When I tried to access this site my computer's security advised me that these folks were not using a properly assigned something-or-other and that I should close that page before security was breached. How can these companies operate on the internet like highway robbers of old?

• Na
      9th of Nov, 2007

I too ordered an AP Product which was the trial for the $4.95 S&H called Phenterthin and not only did I follow the cancellation instructions to a tee they still shipped and charged me the $149.00 for that shipment. I also tried to contact them to make arrangements for the return not only on the trial version intact with an unbroken seal but also with regard to the following shipment which they charged me for but they ignored all my requests. keep in mind I cancelled according to the instructions and without fail I feel was extremely taken advantage of. The shipment that I received utilized the Endicia.com labeling system out of OK 73109 zip code and the package had no return address whatsoever . So I contacted Endicia.com and requested some information if it was available as to the sender of the product and that I had previously cancelled the shipment . I was told to go to their site and put the delivery routing number and if there was any information that could be seen I could then see it. When I found no record as per there instructions I phoned them back and asked why there was no record they looked into it and could only offer to send their client an email asking them to contact me which to date they have failed to respond. At that time I had asked questions as to the legalities that would allow such labeling and shipping permissible to such clients knowing that I was more than likely not the only one to inquire about them and I asked that they we look to the client itself and summarize weather it was good business practice on there part to allow such internet fraud to take place via there shipping & labeling company. I asked them to flag the client as a way to provide people such as myself with some recourse and some clarity as to how to get in touch directly to the seller and I inferred that they could be held liable as well regardless of the option to divulge the senders information or not. I am still in the process of fighting this as to the reality that not only is this criminal but in fact I followed the directions and as a court reporter for many different government and non governmental agencies I feel that it is my duty to expose them and of course to rectify what I believe is above and beyond thievery. In my possession are the products themselves intact UN opened and cancelled with documentations proof. I believe the FTC should be made aware of such activities as well as any and all other sources that could be of aid to us all that have been subjected to this criminal act, which to date from what I am reading here is with no resolve whatsoever.

• Su
      19th of Nov, 2007

I purchased diet pills on the phone and received them also with no return label or address. They also charged my account $149.95, but too bad for them they are not going to get it, because I cancelled the supposed sale. I am going to report them as my credit card has already.

• We
      3rd of Dec, 2007

same problem happened to me.

• Li
      12th of Jan, 2008

I was also ripped off by this company, AP PRODUCTS LLC. I filed a complaint with the Beter Business Bureau but I'm still not satisfied. AP PRODUCTS contends that there was informed consent. I do not recall ever seeing anything that said I had 15 days to return the product and I never agreed to purchase anymore pills besides the "FREE" sample. I returned two bottles of pills and was still charged $149.95!!!

• Ra
      12th of Jun, 2008
    Ap Products - INTERNET SCAM
    AP PRODUCTS/PHENTERTHIN
    1025 S. W. 59TH STREET
    OKLAHOMA CITY
    Phone: 405-631-6379
    usasaveonpills.com

My wife saw an internet offer for a sample bottle of phenterthin. After taking several pills, she experienced nausea and stopped further usage. Several weeks later, she rec'd 2 larger bottles of the product which she re - fused to accept and was returned back to the
    Company. They now claim that they have no record of receiving the 2 bottles and therefore have charged her visa account for
    $ 149. Which she has contested. However, visa
    Continues to add late fees and finance charges
    To her visa account. We have also filed a complaint with the federal trade commission

• Da
      29th of Mar, 2009
    AP CREDIT DIAGNOSIS - Credit Card Mischarged
    AP Credit Diagnosis
    California

I've never agreed to become a member, yet I was charged 29.95 for it. I want a reimbursement.

• We
    AP Products LLC - Forged charge

On 11-13-07 while I'm going over my bank statements online I noticed a forged charge for $149.95 dated 10/29/07. What can I do to get my money back? The more pressing question I have is how does someone get a hold of such personal information, I realize that we are not living in the same world that I grew up in ,but with everything being what is in today's world , for lack of better words "TECHNOLOGIZED SOCIETY'!!!!! Why can't we all expect the same decency that this world had even just 15 or 20 years ago. Yes there have always been criminals and there always will be. The new world has just given them a larger playing ground, one in which they don't have to even leave their home to commit crimes, however when anyone is logged on to a "SECURE" website should we not be able to expect that we are in a closed and protected area. Isn't that why there is always pop-ups "leaving secure site" and " entering a secure site"

9th of Jun, 2016

Did you click on any sponsored ads? This company sells an appetite suppressant. The initial order is "free" + shipping (usually something like $4.95), with an automatic recurring charge of $149.95 each month thereafter, unless you cancel within 30 days of receiving your initial shipment. The company listed on your credit card isn't necessarily the same company you bought the product from. It can be their parent company, or a payment processor for the company you did business with.

• Ka
      9th of Jun, 2016
    AP Products LLC - Took money out of my account I did not give permission to do so!
    AP Products LLC

This company has taken money out of my account on 10-23-07 $4.95 and again on 11-13-07 for $149.95 and I did not authorize this. I did receive some pills two different times, but I did not ask for these, nor have I even opened the bottles. I will gladly send these back if they pay postage. I have contacted my bank and this will not happen and I expect a full refund to my account.

• Ca

Same situation here.
    Calling the card provider is a great idea in stopping the fraud.
    Thanks

• De
      9th of Jun, 2016

Same here, anyone know where to send the product back to? the package showed up at my door - no billing no return address, just 2 unwanted bottles. I too have contacted my CC company and have stopped payment. Would just like to return this crap I didn't order or authorize.