AP Products 1 / credit card fraud

I ordered diet pills for $4.95 shipping charges only .... Today they billed my credit card for $149.95
I am on disability and that is 1/3 of my monthly income .
there is no word for this other than credit card fraud

Comments

Oc
  4th of Nov, 2007

I paid 4.95$ for Phenterthin 30 mg. Free 15 day trial. The 4.95 was for shipping and last night I checked my balance and there is a hold on 149.95 from an AP Product 1. My bank is close until tomorrow and it will put me in financial stress if not resolved.

Help with advise if you can.

Am
  4th of Nov, 2007

This company operates under many names or has had to change its name in order to continue to scam people. I have been ripped off by these a**holes also. I contacted my bank, requested a permanent stop payment b/c I used my debit card, submitted a dispute of charge. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, intend to file a complaint with the FTC, intend to send a letter of complaint to Oklahoma State Attorney General. I would advise everyone else this has happened to to write as well. The address is as follows: Oklahoma State Attorney General 313 NE 21st Stree Oklahoma City, OK 73105 Please email me should anyone have any other details about this scam and suggestions on what to do. These people s*ck!

Sh
  13th of Nov, 2007

I have also had the unfortunate encounter with this company. I just so happened to log onto my bank account and I noticed the unauthorized transaction. I called the number on the bottle and it told me to go to this website and open a support ticket. www.nexgenlabsusa.com/support_site. When I got there and preceded to fill out the form, how convenient was it that there was a drop box for the complaint you were filing. Of course unauthorized charge was among the complaints. I just filled it, so i really have no idea if I will get anywhere with it or not. My bank is closed until tomorrow. I am going to see if I can just change my bank card number, that way they wont be able to charge anything to my account... I'm sure they could somehow find a way to get around a stop payment.

Sc
  14th of Nov, 2007

I too have just had this unauthorized charge made to my account. Made a deposit this morning at my bank, and noticed a discrepancy in my balance. The bank checked past transactions and informed me that there was a hold on a charge for $149.95. I had no idea what this was for, so I did some checking and found this web site with the exact same complaints.

A week or so ago, my wife had also ordered some diet pills with a 14 day trial and $4.95 only shipping charge. She received some e-mails concerning the charges that would be made if she kept the pills, and it was way more than what had been advertised; so I told her to send the diet pills back. She did. And now I have this pending charge of $149.95 on my credit card.

My bank informed me that the payment had already been authorized and that they could not stop payment. They suggested I close my account and open a new one and get a new bank card. But this still would not stop the $149.95 from coming out of my account.

Guess I am just screwed!!! Good luck to everyone!
If anyone has any helpful info, please e-mail me at scotts7@insightbb.com
Thanks.
Scott

Sc
  14th of Nov, 2007

Update from Scott.

I have done some checking and have found what may be some useful info for everyone.

AP Products is an online company that appears to offer discounted and "supposable" free products from many other companies. As I stated above on the earlier message I posted, my wife had ordered some diet pills; "Sentrathin" off the web. The purchase was made online thru this "AP Products", who's actual website, after some checking, is www.nexgenlabsusa.com; or at least this is another one of there affiliate sites. The pills she ordered actually came from another company who's web address is www.usaveonpills.com.

Some how, online or via a junk e-mail you get signed up on the "AP Program"; regardless of what product you may have ordered.
If you go to www.nexgenlabsusa.com and click on the "Terms & Conditions" link at bottom of page, this is PART of what it states:

"If you are enjoying Phenterthin, do nothing, and we will place you on the AP Program 20 days after your trial order. We'll bill the same credit card information you have used for this transaction for the amount of $149.95. This will include two 60ct bottles of Phenterthin (Value 169.95) (+ Free E-Gifts)That is a savings of $50.00! You are obligated to AP Program by hitting the submit button. You can cancel within 15 days of requesting your trial package. ($49.95 cancellation fee will apply) If you would like to cancel your membership, simply visit our support site. No commitments, no hassles, you can cancel at anytime within the 15 days. Please note this special offer is limited to one free trial of the Phenterthin per customer."

To cancel your AP Program, you must go to this same website & click on the support link at top, create a login, and submit a "Ticket" to customer service, which they say they will respond to via e-mail within 24hrs. I just completed this process a while ago on this site and on www.usaveonpills.com; don't know if I have caught it soon enough to stop this charge to my credit card or not?

Again, here is some info I have found:
www.nexgenlabsusa.com
www.usaveonpills.com 888-527-0870 (you can actually check on status of your order from here)

Also came across www.offerup.com/service from a customer Rep I spoke with, which may be the main site that all this originated from?

Good luck to all. Remember, as I just explained earlier to MY WIFE, read the "Terms and Conditions" before you click buy!

Thanks,