AOTOP ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIAL / BUSINESS FRAUD LIAR SCAMMER

1 China Review updated:

AOTOP ELECTRONIC INDUSTRIAL JUST DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW IN THE GUTTER OR SEND IT TO ME! IN SOME TRADE WEBSITES THEY CLAIM THE COMPANY WAS SETUP IN 1995 AND IN OTHERS IT WAS SETUP IN 1998 AND THEY HAVE A TURNOVER OF $50M USD!!!!!!

All started back in june 2006. This company is just a total scam from the point you contact them (I only found out later). There is a DAVID LIU and a TED ZHANG. Both of them are compulsive liars. Made me believe they are a factory (I even went there in shenzhen) they had all the office taken care of. Mr david took me there and above the factory in the small office and the deal was done. After I had placed a order of 23,000US$
I ordered 75pcs of car dvd players 50pcs of single din and 25pcs of double din. All the goods arrived in begining of July 2006 and within a few weeks I started to sell them. I found a good customer whom would purchase 12pcs of single din systems a week and all this was whilst I was advertising and selling on ebay. Whilst selling on ebay the 2 din systems were selling well at a good price and the single dins were doing well in wholesale and I was making money.
In october 2006 I got a call from my customer and told me a long list of problems and as the month filtered by more and more stock would return. I contacted David and he told me to send them to him via a agent in HongKong, (my cost £150 for 40 single din pcs). I travelled to manchester UK from my home town 1 hr away and got them ready for delivery. I advised david and he told me to send them to Shenzhen instead which meant that another trip to manchester to collect the goods and then re-deliver them to shenzhen at a cost of £400 ($780) so as he insisted I got that done on the 1st december 2006.
Jan 07 arrived and he wouldnt collect the goods as he claims that it will cost him $5000 to collect goods from customs and he wont do this. After a few days of back and forth negotiations I thought that Iwill go to shenzhen and collect the goods myself. Believe it or not I did not have to pay any customs charge as I had proved to the customs people that these goods are not for sale and are faulty goods, they opened the package and found that I was telling the truth! Well I thought whats all the hassle about. I took the stock to ted as david had apparently gone to beijing on business while the week I was in shenzhen.
Back in the office ted told me and that david was a bad man and will soon be sacked from the company (just lies HE IS STILL THERE) and he would make sure that I get all my goods replaced by new stock, different newer models. With that agreed via email and verbally I returned back to the UK.
When I got back to the UK I waited this month and also kept in touch with mr ted and he was always sweet in chatting on the phone and msn.
By begining of march 07 I got the goosebumps that somthing is wrong and I knew that the spring festival was due so I contacted mr ted and he told me 'ALL MY STOCK IS READY BUT CANNOT SHIP BECAUSE OF SPRING FESTIVAL' I got slightly suspicious and after the holidays I asked him but he just made excuses and put the phone down on me. In the meantime I was going on holidays abroad but I kept in touch with them. After I came back from my holidays a month later and given them alot of hard talking I managed to get 16pcs of goods but they were a cheaper model. then another few months went by and I still kept in touch with mr ted that he would send me more goods! Eventually he did send me 4 pcs and by this time I understood what had happened to me (thay had just been stringing me along).
By septomber 07 I was at my wits end and after a lengthy phone conversation with mr ted he told me they owe me nothing more as I was still around 20pcs. the value of the goods total owed was $6000 upon ralising this I had strong words with mr ted and he advised me that he knows nothing and that the best he could return is $1000 (how can I accept this when I paid £400 shipping return of stock approx £800 to goto shenzhen to release goods from customs) I told him I dont accept this daft offer and he told me that he now all of a sudden "had a boss whom they cannot contact because they don't know where he is" I told him this was a complete LIE and that this is cheating and is not acceptable. I also had msn conversations with this guy and he claimed that "HIS COMPANY OR HIS STAFF HAVE NOT BEFOOLED ME AND ITS ALL MY FAULT"
I told him that its not my fault that he and his so called factory made faulty goods.
Now im on his case and have made it my new years resolution that I want to ruin this man and his company.
Although I would like to get my money back I would also like an extra $2000 for returning goods to him and my trip to shenzhen to clear customs. I WOULD LIKE $8000 BACK FROM THIS COMPANY.
BEWARE THERE IS ALSO A 3RD PERSON, MR MICHAEL HE TAKES CARE OF SHIPPING, HE IS ALSO VERY DANGEROUS

Just go into a search engine and put in aotop scam or aotop fraud an you will see results

IF YOU DO GET IN TOUCH WITH THIS COMPANY DO ASK THEM WHAT HAPPENED TO NAVEED, IM SURE THEY WILL GET WEAK AT THE KNEES.

The full company details are

Aotop Electroic Industrial Co.,Ltd

Office : 304, A1 Building, JiaZhou Haoyuan,Binhe Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, China POST: 518048
Factory : Building 3, Shapu Industrial Road, Songgang Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province. China
Tel: [protected]-[protected] [protected] [protected]

postmaster@aotop.com

Online service:
MSN : szaotop@hotmail.com or aotopsales@hotmail.com
Skype: cnaotop

also advertise in alibaba (gold member), globalscources (verified member), made in china and many other portals

as soon as this blog in online I will definetly send them this link so they can remember me and maybe, just maybe do something about it!

PS! one more thing, they told me in our first meeting in china that they were falun gong practitioners! OOOPs have I just let the cat out of the bag?

Thanks for reading

Na

Comments

• Ri
      13th of Jan, 2008

Thank you for your information.

I have just sent an email to say that I will not do business with them becase of this.

• Go
      6th of May, 2008

Thanks for the advice...i will not buy from this company

• Er
      11th of Feb, 2009

i do business with this company longtime. not meet this question. Whether ur are make mistake

18th of Mar, 2009

Oi mr eric.

you work for this company thats why you think they are good on your behalf and so that you can carry on scamming other people. If you think they are right in what they do tell them to sort my money out.
    Let me tell you their time is up soon.
    Naveed

• Di
      13th of May, 2009

This good company, why are u say no good.

• Gi
      1st of Jul, 2009

Aotop Electronics company is best, can trust. This content is not really. Wish mr. Naveed concell it.

Aotop Company is best. We has done business 3 years, supply good service, good quality products. good support.

1st of Oct, 2010

gideon & dirk are losers and they are not whom they say they are
    they are aotop employees !! just here to put a good word

anyone need evidence regarding my complaint? feel free to get in touch

25th of Oct, 2012

firstop Electronics (Complaint) ABOUT ME BUT YOU CAN SEE HE WORKS FOR AOTOP! PLEASE SEE THE POST ON FIRSTOP ELECTRONICS!
    GIDEON IS A STUPID MAN! I HAVE NEVER MET HIM OR HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH HIM.
    HE IS JUST A SCAMMER HIMSELF. NO WONDER HIS WEBSITE ADDRESS DONT WORK WHEN YOU TRY IT.
    HE WORKS FOR AOTOP.COM.CN, THESE TWO COMPANIES ARE A JOINT VENTURE. SEE THEM ON ALI BABA.
    HOW CAN A FOREIGNER OWE A CHINESE COMPANY ANY MOMEY, WHEN THEY WONT RELEASE GOODS WITH OUT PAYMENT, + THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN 30% DEPOSIT OF ME EITHER! THE BUY IS TOTALLY BONKERS, HE NEEDS TO SORT HIS HEAD OUT! I WILL GO TO SEE THIS COMPANY WHEN IM IN CHINA NEXT TIME. OH AND BTW, IM CURRENTLY DEALING WITH 3 COMPANIES IN CHINA BUSINESS IS BOOMING WITH A BUYING POWER OF $200.000.00 PER MONTH BUYING POWER!! SO BOOO TO YOU GIDEON, YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON MY MONEY ALONG WITH MR DAVID & MR TED FROM AOTOP! W4ANKERS!

• Mi
      20th of Nov, 2012

Hi, Mr. Naveed, this is Micheal in your so-called complaint and mentioned me about dangerous person in responsible for shipping, before we heard from Mr. Eric (one of our client and friend) that you publish the slander of our company, but we don’t pay attention to it, we do think this case is fully over.

Until today, one of our another client brings us here to read your complaints, I think it is time to tell the story in stand of Aotop to tell the happenings between us, and I am willing to stand all the responsibility for all my said, hope Mr. Naveed could have a see, and wish he could be responsible for what he said, and can you promise to your God you are honest to this case?

In 2006, Mr. Naveed contacted with David and placed the order of 75pcs car dvd player, several months later, we received the email from Mr. Naveed and advised that some of them have some quality problems and need return for repair, we agree to Mr. Naveed according to company rules and notified him about the repair terms and cargo shipping address.

But Mr. Naveed didn’t do the same according to our requested repair terms, he wrote the actual cargo value on cargo shipping list when he shipped them back to us, but later we got the letters from China Customs and advised that our cargo is detained because of the application values, and need us to make a statement for this issue in customs.

During this period, we look for the related cargo shipping company, and advised that we need pay about RMB10000 charges and tax to get out of the cargo, and we notified Mr. Naveed about this issue ( here Mr. Naveed wrote USD5000, if your airflight ticket, food and accommodation inside of it? If like this, it seems Mr. Naveed can even earn money from it.You are a good player! ). In another way, Mr. Naveed told us he will come to China to deal with it as his father is going to attend in Canton Fair, he will follow to come), then we were waiting for the coming of Mr. Naveed.

After Mr. Naveed come to ShenZhen, he requested us to meet one forwarder called “ He Tian” for dealing with the cargo detained problems, and we didn’t ask about the charges about it, we did what you requested, but I know that there are 8 fake RMB Mr. Naveed gave to He Tian, surely it is not related to us, and after we did repair and gave the cargo to Mr. Naveed, at the same time, we recommended him our new products with touch screen, and then he told us you received the cargo and you show your satisfactory later.

But after a short time, Mr. Naveed said he can’t sell out the products as the market price was changing, or Mr. Naveed lose the confidence on selling products on Ebay, and he told us he lend the money on this business from his father, if he lose money in this business, he dare not to tell his father.

Now I am clearly remember of his coming to China, David and me come to receive him, on the way he was talking about the cartoons, at that time I thought he still retains childlike innocence, but after he mentioned about the cargo detained in customs, he can’t concentrate on driving the taxi, always run the red light, at that time we do understand your situations and we do fell very sorry for any inconvenience.

But later, we were shocked for your requests that he would like to send back all the products repaired, he didn’t want anymore, and request us to replace to the other products with touch screen with same quantity (1:1), we do said we can discuss to change to other products, but need compare with the price difference, then he showed his crazy, and he threatened us and said if we didn’t change or didn’t return the fund to him, he will do something to us and make our company down. For this period, why Mr. Naveed didn’t mention about? Mr. Naveed..Man?!

And then, Mr. Naveed returned us the unsold machines back to us, and gave us the final time limits, then we hurried to get ready the touch screen machine and did replaced to touch screen machine with equal cost to him, and free of shipping charge to him as for compensation.

After Mr. Naveed received of the cargo, and he is going crazy, we really worried you run the red light when driving taxi as you said, we shows our politeness to you whenever we received of his emails. Above mentioned about USD8000, if including he thought he “will be rich in doing business in Ebay”? Including he owed his father? Including he visit China for business trip? Including he accounted to earn the money in Ebay but he didn’t earn whenever he thought all of this are our fault? If like this, I thought also, if he thought he will be a millionar in doing business in Ebay, maybe he will ask USD 1, 000, 000 from us ? we could say, Mr. Naveed, man likes property in right way. Mr. Naveed, you are not a king, business is business, we all have the same game rules, this is what we didn’t want mention about it! Now Aotop is still here, Michael, David and Tom are all still here, we accept all fair complaints and stands the responsibility, but we go againt all unfair complaints and all menace. From now on, , we will ask the lawyer to pay more attention and collected what Mr. Naveed said for testify, and in the suitable time, we will quit keeping silence in the right time, we will investigate for legal responsibility for your slander on our company seriously.
    BTW. thank you, Eric, thank you Dirk, I don't know that you have been here also . thank you very much! And thank all the friends that have pay attention for this case.

The chinese original words typed by Michael himself as below,

hi Neveed, 我就是你说的很危险的Michael, 之前我有听我们的客人Mr.Eric告诉我们你在发布诽谤我们公司的消息,但是一直没有去关注,因为我一直认为我们之间的事情已经完全结束了。
    直到今天,我被我另外一个客人带到这里来,我才仔细的读了你的所谓的抱怨。
    来听听这个故事的我(也是代表AOTOP)来说的版本吧。

我下面所说的话,愿意承担一切法律责任和后果。 希望Naveed先生也来看看。并能对他自己所说的话负责任。至少,Naveed先生,您敢不敢向您的阿拉保证你上面所说的所有的话都是事实?
    2006年,Naveed跟我们公司的David先生联系,并开始向我们订购了一批产品数量是75台,数月之后,我们收到Naveed 先生的邮e件,被告知此批货物有部分出现质量问题需要返修。我们同意并按照公司的返修制度通知了Naveed先生相关的返修条款和收货地址。

但是由于您没有按照我们要求的写“返修”,还是在货物清单上写了货物的价值,然后我们收到中国海关的信件,被告知货物由于申报价值的原因被海关扣押,需要当事人前去说明情况。

在这个过程中,我们找了相关的货代公司,告诉我们处理需要大约10000人民币的费用和关税。

我们如实告诉了你这个情况,(这里请注意,Naveed向阿拉撒谎了,他上面写的是5000US$, 你把你的机票和食宿都算进去了吗?如果是这样似乎您还可以赚一些钱对吗)你一方面告诉我们,你会来中国处理,因为你父亲来中国参加广交会或者什么原因,你借这个机会过来。
    我们按照你的要求等待你过来。

你过来之后,要求我们去到一个叫“和田”的货代那里见面。你说你有找他们处理这个海关扣件的问题。
    至于您花了多少钱清关我们并不知道。我们都是按你的要求做的。但是据我知道,你付给和田的现金中居然还有8张假钱。

当然这不关我们的事情,我们做好返修之后,把货物发给你,同时向你推荐了当时的新产品,带触摸屏的产品。
    你后来告诉我们货物收到,并且我记得当时你是说很满意。

但是过了不长时间, 你说有一些DVD 你卖不出去了。因为市场价格在变化,或者是你对你的ebay生意也没有信心了。并且你告诉我说,做ebay生意的钱,是你父亲借给你的,你如果亏本了,都不敢告诉你父亲等等。

我现在清楚记得你来中国,我和david去接你,在路上你一直跟我们讲的话题是动画片,我当时还在想您真是一个童心未泯的大男孩。 后来才知道,你提到产
    品被扣关以后,你开出租车都不能集中精神,经常冲红灯。我当时都非常的理解您,也我我们给你带来的不便感到非常的抱歉。

但是,在这之后,你提出的要求让我觉得匪夷所思。你说我们寄给你的返修的机器,你不要了。你要我们按1:1的实物而不是按价格给你换成同等数量的触摸屏的机器。我们表示换机器也可以商量,但是要按差价。不可能你要求是怎样就怎样。你于是就表现得很疯狂。你威胁我们说如果不退不换而且不按你说的办法换,就要把我们怎么怎么样,要把我们公司搞跨。

这个过程我怎么没有在你上面的抱怨信中看到呢?Mr.Naveed, Man ?!

再之后,你果然把一部分没有卖完的机器退了给我们,并且给了我们最后的期限,我们紧忙准备好触摸屏的机器,按你退回来的机器的价值,换了一定数量的触摸屏机器。并免费发给了你作为我们的补偿。

你在收到货之后,表现得就象动画片里面的魔鬼。我真的很担心你真的会想你说的那样,开车出租车冲红灯。我们收到你的邮件都是非常客气的对待。没有想到的是,你最后把要求越提越离谱了。你在上面提到的我们欠你8000US$是否已经包括你说你做Ebay亏本的钱,包括你欠你父亲的钱,包括你来回中国的出差的
    费用,包括你自己计算的你本来应该在ebay赚到但是因为你认为我们的原因而没有赚到的钱,甚至我想是不是都包括了从2006年到现在按你的方式所算出来的利息呢?如果是这样算来的。我可以告诉你,Naveed 先生,君子爱财,取之有道。你不是王。生意是生意,大家有相同的游戏规则。这就是我们一直不愿意去搭理你的原因。现在AOTOP公司还在这里,Michael,David, Tom 还在这里, 我们接受所有的公平的指责以及法律层面的追责。但是我们反对不公平的指责和一切威胁。从今天开始,Naveed先生在这里所有的言论我们将邀请我们的律师来特别关注并搜集相关的证明,在必要的时刻,我们会放弃保持沉默,我们会保留追究你诽谤我公司这件事情的法律责任的权利。

Evening of 20/Nov/2012