aolloa.net / No order, communication or updates about my order

United States Review updated:

I ordered shoes and sandals from the website www.aolloa.net. My payment went promptly, and I started to wait for the confirmation email or the tracking number, but this scammer didn’t provide any info about my order. I sent multiple emails and asked about the status of my order, but no response. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?

Ar
Apr 26, 2014

Comments

• St
      24th of Jul, 2014

I ordered shoes from this site and its has been over a week and still no shoes received. I also did not receive a tracking number as they said I would. Something is getting fishy. I will update on whether I receive my items within a week since ems shipping does not take up to two weeks.

• St
      24th of Jul, 2014

contact you credit card company sir/

• Mr
      5th of May, 2015

I also ordered a pair of shoes from there 3 weeks ago & never got my order or my tracking number. I was furious after constant emails to them & never receiving a response. I started looking into them more & doing a little research of my own & found out that they are a fake company, stealing peoples money & they also are linked to other pages stealing money. I had to call my credit card company & thankfully they refunded my money since I was a victim of fraud. They also cancelled my card & sent me another one since that Aolla site had my card info. Good luck!