AOL / unauthorized charges
I to have charges from this place. If this provider is not affiliated with AT&T then why
on earth are these charges on my monthly phone bill and included in the total.
Sounds like a connection to me.
What a crock. How do they get away with this.
$197.40 to be exact. Charges on 3/16, 3/18, 3/19, 4/5, 4/6, and 4/16. and these just
now showed up on my phone bill
More AOL Complaints & Reviews
- TWX*AOL Service - Unauthorized debit withdrawals! 
- TWX*AOL Service - Wrong billing! 
- TWX*AOL Service - ? what is it 
- TWX*AOL Service - Fraudulently debiting bank account 
- TWX AOL Service - Did not agree to these charges on my acc.! 
- AOL - Change of billing method 
- AOL - Rip off
- AOL Email - Email Hostage
- AOL - Fraudulent charges 
- AOL Canada Incorporated - Unauthorized charges, bogus customer service