AOL Service — Beware
It is not a simple task.
You may not cancel online, imagine that. I not only notified them online to cancel my service and I forbid that they continue to make automatic withdrawals from my account.
Well, they did it anyway. I will be waiting on pins and needles to see if they can actually cancel everything properly.
In case you don't know, you must either make a phone call or send a fax.
Isn't it amazing that they don't make it that hard to startup service with them?
Of course, the entire time you are on the phone trying to cancel, they are trying to talk you into keeping the service, and then get snippy when they finally really it's a lost cause.
More AOL Service Complaints & Reviews
- TWX*AOL Service - Unauthorized debit withdrawals! 
- TWX*AOL Service - Wrong billing! 
- TWX*AOL Service - ? what is it 
- TWX*AOL Service - Fraudulently debiting bank account 
- TWX AOL Service - Did not agree to these charges on my acc.! 
- AOL - Change of billing method 
- AOL - Rip off
- AOL Email - Email Hostage
- AOL - Fraudulent charges 
- AOL Canada Incorporated - Unauthorized charges, bogus customer service