aol broadband / over charging

aol com
im still being charged £2.99 a month for aol broadband that i left last october and still being charged £2.99 for mcafee security i no longer use that either so i want it sorted and i want all the money back that im owed since last october if its not sorted im taking it further.

N  28th of Sep, 2009 by
N  20th of Oct, 2009 by
me too same thing ...did they refund you?
N  20th of Oct, 2009 by
me too same problem did they refund you?
N  18th of Aug, 2010 by
I too have had aol broadband empying my Lloyds bank account every month since last September and only got it stopped in February this year. BUT they have now got an Agency 'Advantis Credit' to obtain £12-83 which they say is a cancellation fee. I have sent my bank statement to Advantis Credit which shows that £12-83 was taken out in January this year. Advantis Credit will not accept this and want a breakdown of the amount as to which account this was paid into and a letter of cancellation from AOL Broadband. I was told to cancel my account with AOL Broadband by contacting their service number and obtained a MAC code. No matter what copies I send to Advantis Credit they have threatened to come and collect the £12-83 or start legal proceedings.
N  18th of Aug, 2010 by
There has not been any commonsense attached to this fiasco. Lloyds Bank were unable to stop this theft from my Direct Debit account when I alerted them in November 2009. They now owe me a refund of £15-99 which aol took out of my account in December 2009. I have contacted Office of Fair Trading, Financial Services Ombudsman, OTELO, Dominic Littlewood By e-mail 'no reply' and still waiting for an e-mail reply from OTELO. I contacted Age Concern 'I am 82years old' and they gave telephone numbers for me to contact, and the one which looked promising was Office of Fair trading who suggested contacting OTELO. It is a sad effort when asking for help that I am placed on a Roundabout, and time is ticking.
N  10th of Mar, 2011 by

aol broadband - chasing money I do not owe
England, Shropshire
United Kingdom

I Emailed aol in Feb2010 cancelling my service and asked for my migration number which they gave in a returned email.They then went on to collect £32.49 by debit card every month I complained to my bank in May and June and they returned the fees to my Bank.In June they said they were sorry and the account was clear and I have an Email asking for payments of £29.22 per month so I have been over paying.I now have a debt collection agency SRJ Debt recoveries chasing me for £61.31 - I dont know where this figure comes from or why it has taken them 12months to contact me

TalkTalk Telecom Limited (AOL Broadband) Logo TalkTalk Telecom Limited (AOL Broadband)
Customer Care Service