Anytimeproducts.com / Fraud

1 Las Vegas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800/657-7289

We placed our order on Wed 10/15/08 and our product was supposed to be delivered within 48hrs (which was the selling point for us as we were in a hurry)! They were also a Women Owned Business and we wanted to be supportive and give them our business.

Friday 10/17/08 I called to check on delivery only to be told it wouldn't ship until 10/27/08. WHY? Your website said 48hr Delivery! They acknowledged that they see where it says 48hr-Ship on their website - Oops. We requested a refund for the shipping cost and Cynthia said she would have Amy (the Manager) call us back to. No surprise, no one did.

We called 10/13 - Amy's not available, nor is anyone else... but Cynthia. She'll have Amy call.

We called 10/14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 - Amy's not available, nor is anyone else... only Cynthia. She'll have Amy call.

Still no product - when we call we're told that it won't ship from their warehouse until 10/27/08. Why? Wouldn't you put a rush on a shipment that was supposed to have been there within 48hrs and YOU screwed up?

We have called every day at least 2x's/day. Amy is somehow NEVER available. We are put on hold for approx 10min each time we call only to be told No Manager is Available and No Idea When Manager will be back. We leave messages to have Mgr call us regarding our issues. No one returns call.

I verified that the charges had run through our credit card on 10/16/08. They even called on 10/16 to verify the color.

Still NO PRODUCT by 10/31/08 - called to find out where shipment was and we were able to get a tracking number but the # was incorrect.

The problem is they never do what they say they are going to do!

We finally looked up their company via the internet to find that this is a common problem at their business. We found numerous complaints on numerous websites. REALLY wish I would have checked them out before placing the order. I even thought about doing it because there were several things on their site that looked hokey and questioned the validity of this company.

Fortunately for us, we placed the order on our Credit Card and they have refunded our money while they investigate.

I will be copying this Rip-off and posting it on every web site I can find and I will be contacting every agency that will listen. Nothing we hate more than LIARS AND THIEVES.

We suggest writing to the Attorney General of CA PO Box 944255 Sacramento CA [protected], the Better Business Bureau, etc.

Comments

• Da
      7th of Nov, 2008

DO NOT ORDER FROM ANYTIMEPRODUCTS.COM. The order takes forever. Bad customer service. Customer call phone lines are nevered answered. Emails are never return. Stay away from them, not worth the time or effort. Order a rolling ladder on 10/20/08 and its November 7, 2008 and still have not received it yet. I should have ordered from uline.com or another company. Type in "anytimeproducts.com, complaints" and you will see alot of complaints with this company.

• Ge
      31st of Jan, 2009

Anytime Products is the worst company I have dealt with over the Internet. Good price but you will pay for it via a junky product, high shipping costs and damages that further make this a bad deal. Don't email them your concerns as they will never respond. You pay for it up front (to save 15%) and it will cost you a lot more as you have no recourse when the product is junk, damaged and missing pieces.

Northridge, CA should be ashamed to have this company in their community.

I give it an F- rating in service, product value and service once a product is received. They just plain don't care. Hopefully, they will be out of business soon!

Dave

10th of Feb, 2009

I ordered shelving from Anytime - what a mistake - their website provides no way of printing the order filled in on their online form and there is no confirm sent after you place an order. I called and called and they kept promising delivery. Finally I faxed to cancel the order but they then wrote back on my fax that the order could not be cancleed because it had been shipped. It had not been shipped. Five days later a local truck delivers what looks like junk on the a bill of lading which is totally not descriptive our delivery. Ends up though we ordered putty shleving we got a mix of putty and metal gray. They apparently ran out of 8 foot shelves so they sent us a bunch of four foot sheves. We ordered shelving that has a capacity of 850 pounds per shelf but the shelving began to buckle after 60 pounds had been on the shelf. And we were missing a bunch of pieces so could not put the final shelving up. The most incompetenet vendor and shipper I have ever encounterest in my 22 years in business. What a mistake. Google should not allow them to advertise!

• Ge
      17th of Mar, 2009

update from georgia farmer...Finally, Anytime Products resolved all issues with my purchase of a graphic arts cabinet...they sent out a brand new cabinet with no issues and no additional charges associated. It helped that I also worked with the Company that sent the cabinet from their warehouse (Smith Products). I suggest if you have a problem with Anytime Products, don't give up. There is a way!

Dave

• Bo
      15th of Jun, 2009

EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE. Our company placed a large order for lockers (over $21, 000.00) on May 12, 2009 and received the products within two weeks in time for our grand opening at the end of the month. Every other company we were in contact with could not deliver and was 8 - 15 % higher in price. Great price's, excellent service. We will look to Anytime Products for other storage products we require.

Bob Harvy
    CDC Technologies

• Li
      25th of Aug, 2009

I ordered our break room tables on June 22. After repeatedly calling and leaving messages with no one calling me back I was finally told by Matt that the manufacturer was the problem and that they were going to use a different manufacturer. That was on July 30th. Again, I had to call them almost every day to get no answers and no return calls. Then on August 18th I was told that my product shipped UPS Freight. My product showed up completely damaged on August 24. The tables were barely packaged at all. Every one of the tops were scratched, the T Molding on the side was ripped up, even the metal bases were scraped and dented. Never again will I do business with this company!!! Now I wonder how long it will take to get my money back!

10th of Nov, 2009

That is the worst experience I have ever had with any company. This company is built upon lies, deception, immorality, and very poor customer service. It has been three months since we placed our order and still no delivery of our queen anne table. My hope and prayer is that everyone wanting to place an order with this company will see the message board here and steer clear so that we can at least have the victory of them shutting down and not doing this to anyone else. Our order could have been for a stick of gum and I still would be writing this. The consistent lying and deception that we experienced is beyond anything I have ever seen. This company will damage your business and relationships. STEER CLEAR!

• Ke
      16th of Dec, 2009

How can a company SUCK so bad???!!! Everything to do with Anytime Products is absolutely horrible. The salesman was great up until I started asking questions about delays. Once that started...he was very "what do you want me to do?" Customer service is a JOKE!!! There is no such thing as customer service at Anytime Products. Throughout the entire process, I had left messages and multiple phone numbers to be called back at and never received any type of call back. Either the one taking down my information didn't give it to the proper people or the proper people didn't think me and my $8300 was important enough. Multiple delays, multiple ship dates being constantly pushed back was the norm. When I finally got a hold of someone higher in the food chain, more and more bull-crap! Finally had to cancell my order and the manager assured me (yeah right) that my refund check would be mailed out either that day or the following day. That was on Dec. 4 and it's now Dec. 16th. This entire process was started on Oct. 15 and has gone on up until this point. Not sure when my refund check will get here but you can rest assured...Anytime Products will never get another dime of my money. Hopefully whoever reads this will take my advice...NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER shop with Anytime Products!!! They ABSOLUTELY SUCK!!!

• Ha
      23rd of Sep, 2010

Everthing I have read about Anytime Products is right on!!! I too ordered from them and received slow shipment as well as the wrong product. I have called and called and emailed and emailed...no response! I turned them into the Better Business Bureau and got an email from Anytime saying they would send the missing parts...we will see, that was a week ago. I will never order anything at anytime from Anytime!

• Sh
      8th of Oct, 2010
    Anytimeproducts.com - They take your money, deliver the wrong product and you never hear from them
    AnyTimeProducts.com
    anytimeproducts.com

DO NOT ORDER FROM ANYTIME WORLD WIDE!!! They take your money, deliver the wrong product and you never hear from them. You cannot even talk to a live person and no one returns phone calls. STEER CLEAR!!!