Anytime Fitnessunauthorized chgs. and harassment on the phone

I signed a yr contract to Anytime fitness, then I had to move to NM for medical issues. I gave them a 30 day notice in writing twice. They said everything was taken care of. Then I noticed on my bank statements they were still taking money out of my acct. and caused me to be overdrawn. I am on SSDI. So I sent a cert. letter and they are still calling late me at nite. They said their was no record of me giving notice. I got my Landlord as a witness. I let a lady use my gym the 30 days I was still paying on, so I let her use the gym. Now they are saying she is the primary. She never signed a contract, she just signed release of liability. I had to close my bank acct. and I guess I'll have to change my phone # also. Thankyou Jule Westcott. My phone 3 is [protected].

Comments

• Me
      Dec 29, 2011

Hello,
    We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make your situation was handled properly.
    Should you have any further comments please feel free to email me at stephanie.[protected]@abcfinancial.com

Stephanie Cook
    Data Research Analyst
    ABC Financial Services, Inc.