Anytime Fitness — unauthorized chgs. and harassment on the phone
I signed a yr contract to Anytime fitness, then I had to move to NM for medical issues. I gave them a 30 day notice in writing twice. They said everything was taken care of. Then I noticed on my bank statements they were still taking money out of my acct. and caused me to be overdrawn. I am on SSDI. So I sent a cert. letter and they are still calling late me at nite. They said their was no record of me giving notice. I got my Landlord as a witness. I let a lady use my gym the 30 days I was still paying on, so I let her use the gym. Now they are saying she is the primary. She never signed a contract, she just signed release of liability. I had to close my bank acct. and I guess I'll have to change my phone # also. Thankyou Jule Westcott. My phone 3 is [protected].
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - service
- Anytime Fitness - trying to cancel for months. no staff during staffed hours at all
- Anytime Fitness - employees
- Anytime Fitness - charging a cancelled account
- Anytime Fitness - membership cancellation.