Anytime Fitness / screwed me out of money after contract was complete
I discontinued my membership to this fitness facility. I gave them in person a cancellation notice and a doctor's note that since I developed an illness I would no longer be able to use the facility. Keep in mind this happened shortly after I became a member. I had only used the facility once. After the year contract was up, this place continued to debit money out of my bank account. I notified the owner and she said this is my fault. I wrote the Missouri Attorney General's office and she responded to them and told them this was my fault since I should have checked my bank account. I have had many surgeries and am ill. And she thinks it's okay to keep taking money from someone long after the contractual agreement is over. I am horrified that she can do business this way.
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - relocation and cancellation issues 
- Anytime Fitness - membership payment
- Anytime Fitness - service and cheating
- Anytime Fitness - transferring agreement to different club without my authorization.
- Anytime Fitness - gym membership
- Anytime Fitness - cancel my membership