anyreplicawatches.com / Fraudulent charges

I never heard about the website www.anyreplicawatches.com, but these ### started to charge me completely for nothing. I noticed their fake charges recently, so I tried to find their contact info. I found the phone number, but it was fake. I didn’t have anything else, so I have no idea how to get money back. Maybe someone has any idea how to track these ### and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Cu
Nov 03, 2014

Comments

• Ar
      May 23, 2019

Dear Customer,
    We're the Anyreplicawatches after-sale customer service team. We're the one of the trusted dealer shop done more than 5 years business.
    All orders will be shipped out after you completed the payment, and you'll get the tracking number to check further updates. Also you can log in our site to check your order status or send info to our email get update too.

Could you please tell us your order number we can check it? As we can not assure if you're our customers.

Our phone and email, or Whatsapp customer service all can work, if you dial a correct number before?

We're always here to serve every customer if you have any problems, please feel free to contact us to our email or calling.

Regards,