Anybooksales.com / SENT USED PRODUCT AND WONT TAKE REFUND

CA, US Review updated:

THEY SENT ME A USED CD FOR SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK AND i HAVE CONTACTED THEM MANY TIMES TO RETURN AND REFUND IT. THEY HAVEN'T CONTACTED ME BACK. I AM SENDING IT BACK TO THE ADDRESS ON THE RETURN LABEL AND CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AS THIS IS A FRAUDLENT SALE.

Gw

Comments

• Dl
      Sep 30, 2009

We are also unhappy with an order placed through Amazon.com on 9/6/09. We were given 2 different timeframes that it would arrive, the latest being 10/1/09. We requested and paid for expedited shipping and the book still hasn't been received as of today, 9/30/09. We have sent numerous inquiries to Anybooksales.com and only get generic responses. Finally, they responded and are blaming it on slow mail. Then another told us to look around and see if we received it because it had been shipped. They never would any our questions about how they shipped the book or when they shipped it. We gave them negative feedback and now they are pleading with us to remove it and let them work with us. Our granddaughter has already missed 2 classes and soon to be 3 because of not receiving this lab book in a timely manner.

• Ei
      Oct 06, 2009

I ordered a book for a class and was sent the wrong item. I returned it with tracking information and they are still not refunding my money. I am going to report this as a fraudulent sale and attempt to reverse the charges. I plan to report this to any and all authorities.

• De
      Feb 16, 2010

I ordered a product, audiobook in January, 2010, and have tried to return it, but no response has been made to getting my money returned. I am very dissatisfied with this company and will not do anymore business with them. I can see I've made a huge mistake in giving a "positive" review at Amazon.com because the product was received timely but not what they advertised it to be...an unabridged version of the book. Never again...no more and I'm planning to make a complaint to my credit card company to investigate them.