any breeder / bark

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I was thinking about dogs when it dawned on me if people dont want there dogs to bark they should have the breeder de-bark the dog then you would'nt worry about your neighbors complaining, or the landlord kicking you out of the house.

Comments

• Re
      21st of Jul, 2009

im not a dog hater i own three

21st of Jul, 2009

anyways if i was a dog hater i wouldnt be concerned plus the dogs are so yappy

• Bo
      21st of Jul, 2009

Who thinks like that? Maybe you should not talk since you find a dog's way of communicating such a nuisance. I'm sure your neighbors, landlord, etc. find your voice quite annoying like your ###ic posts.

22nd of Jul, 2009

i love my dogs its just they bark a lot its sad really, but my roommate leaves them out and they bark all day long

• Pa
      22nd of Jul, 2009

De-barking is a painful and cruel procedure and should be outlawed. Instead the owners should take some responsibility and provide for their dogs, train their dogs, take care of their dogs.

22nd of Jul, 2009

oh shut up i know that and if your so concerned you can come up with a way to less painfully de-bark your dog

• Pu
      2nd of Aug, 2009

Training. That's the only pain-free way to "de-bark" a dog. Any other way is senseless torture.

• Xu
      5th of Aug, 2009

"if your so concerned you can come up with a way to less painfully de-bark your dog"

There is NO humane way to "de-bark" a dog. If you don't have the time or money to train the dog, you shouldn't own one. Shame on anyone who even entertains that thought for a second!

Perhaps "reptile ruler" should stick to non-barking reptiles.

13th of Aug, 2009

and for all you people who think de-barking is painful you can back off cause they put the dog under

• Lu
      17th of Oct, 2009

Let me make it so you can't talk leave the dogs alone

25th of Jan, 2010

for xuxi i own 79 pets and 6 of them are reptiles so go back to your habits of no humane ways there are plenty of humane ways for instance they put the dog under anastesia when doing the surgery and im sure other people agree

25th of Jan, 2010

and bobtheman i think you should leaveit to your own problems with landlord etc. cause i dont have any . and i already know my posts are ###ic

• Lu
      5th of Apr, 2011

I sent Paul Bonds $6, 000.00 for a week in Cape Cod they said they had in Aug og 2010 it is now April 2011 and he hasn't sent me my money back as promised. He has answered all but the last 2 E-Mails I have copies of them all where he promised to send me my money by April 1st I think I have been very patient Deborah McCauley Boston Ma