Anton Systems / Service is non-existant

1 13798 NW 4th Street, Suite 308Sunrise, FL, United States Review updated:

This company has non-exist customer support. I have been trying to receive information of upgrading their system from the 2007 version to the 2008 version. All support calls go to Voice Mail, if you leave a message it may be up to 24 hours before you get a response, and if you get a response it does not resolve the issue. This company is by far the worst technology vendor that I have ever dealt with and if I had a choice I would not work with them and would definitely not recommend them to anyone for anything.

Va

Comments

• Gm
      18th of Oct, 2008

I disagree with what you are saying. Anton Systems has been very professional, helpful and have gone above and beyond to address any issues and get them resolved.

They are very responsive, customer service oriented and have proved that they are a "technology partner".

As with any technology provider - not everything always goes the way we would like it, but with some patience and an open mind it can be resolved.

By far, Anton Systems has delivered excellent service and you just need to learn some patience and stop "complaining" because someone might not be jumping at your beckon call!