Antivirus Pro / program, suddenly, unavialable; ? fake virus warnings

Roger Weise
4220 Weatherstone Rd.
Crystal Lake
Phone: 847-630-2533
When downloading information from a Medical website, I received a Virus Warning indicating infected computer. I was advised to download Antivirus Pro to save my computer files. I downloaded Antivirus Pro software on 1-26-09 for $105.40.

Today, the Antivirus Pro software has been removed from my computer without my knowledge or consent. It is just GONE.

Checking on the internet, the Antivirus Pro software is reported to be possibly fraudulent and damaging to computers.

I will delete any further remains of this program from my computer. I have contacted the Visa company to dispute the above charge. I have tried to contact Antivirus Pro with no success.

N  17th of Feb, 2009 by

Antivirus Pro - Online Fraud
39 Parliament St.
Phone: 416 362-0455

Dear everyone:
I was also bilked by CHRPAY.COM/PRNA for the supposed anti-virus software call Antivirus Pro. From what I have read in the other complaints, it may go under various other names. Anyway, I contacted Chronopay, phone number 1-800-350-6821, and a man, very politely, said that the charge of $105.40 USD ($133.46 Canadian would be returned to my VISA account within 10 days.
Richard Reinert