Antivirus 360 and System Guard 2009 Software / Forgery/Fraudulent Transaction
On February 14th, 2009, I purchased and Antivirus 360 Softwared for $129.85 and on February 15th I purchased System Guard 2009 for $59.95. Both items where said to be purchased for protection of my computer, but instead they both caused a VIRUS that infected my computer.
I have been advised to contact you for reimbursement of my $189.80 that was Fraudulently taken from my Guaranty Bank Debit Card.
Please advise when this reimbursement will be credited back into my Guaranty Bank Debit account. Thank you for your assistance into this matter.
Please contact me at LShort@wi.rr.com.
More Antivirus 360 and System Guard 2009 Software Complaints & Reviews
- Anti-Virus 360 Software or supportsignsupportsecuritysolutions.com - PAID 79.90 FOR ANTI-VIRUS 360 SOFTWARE. NEVER RECEIVED. #'s were fake 
- antivirus 360 - Antivirus 360 scam 
- antivirus 360 - fraud 
- anti virus 360 - SCAM 
- antivirus 360 - Fraud/Scam 
- 360 Total Security - I inadvertently clicked on this site and they are holding me hostage to purchase the software 
- 360 Total Security - Program deleted automatically 
- antivirus 360 - refund - I was scamed! 
- ANTIVIRUS 360 software - received nill paid $156 for software 
- antivirus 360 - Misleading business practices