antiox-bery / charges to my account

1 505 MAPLE AVEkennard, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 402-427-7460

I SENT FOR THE FREE SAMPLE AND ONLY HAD IT FOR A FEW DAYS AND WITH TAKING THE PRODUCT IT GAVE ME SEVERE CRAMPS AND DID NOT WORK FOR ME I WAS GOING TO MAIL BACK BUT THEY ARE TAKING 87.13 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND I CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION ALSO THE DOCTOR I WORK FOR TOLD ME NOT TO TAKE IT SO I NEED YOU TO STOP THE PAYMENT THAT IS COMING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT TODAY

Comments

• Kf
      27th of Jul, 2009

I agree. Same thing just happened to me. I oredered it 7/24/09 and the next day I find a charge on my acct for 79.99. I havent even got the product to try AND it has NOT been 14 damn days... This place is a F**KING JOKE!!! They will argue with you over the phone and WILL not give you a refund... HOw these ppl don't get in trouble i don't know...

11th of Aug, 2009
    antiox-bery - fraud & extra tax charge
    Nebraska

I thing that these products are all a scam. they made me sick and so I demand a full refund on all the charges. You cannot know how a product is going to affect you in the few days that you have to try it. I also called to cancel and they told me that I had already been charge for the next month & I told them not to mail it and I would also not accept the product.